A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

Intentionally Blank

Welcome, Dan!  5 years is impressive, both in streaking and procrastinating. 

HopkntnHereICome

Hi All, Ven here - A year and two months and counting.

My HS daughter wants me to get me signed up at runeveryday.com site. Are you all members of that site as well? Any benefits?

Thanks.

The only way out is through- R. Frost I have miles to go before I sleep - R. Frost

jeffdonahue

I am a member of the site - no real benefits other than seeing your name on the list, though you do get a newsletter mailed to you a couple times a year.  It usually just has some articles written by members but I like reading it.

Hi All, Ven here - A year and two months and counting.

My HS daughter wants me to get me signed up at runeveryday.com site. Are you all members of that site as well? Any benefits?

Thanks.

HopkntnHereICome

Thank you JeffDonahue.

The only way out is through- R. Frost I have miles to go before I sleep - R. Frost

jeffdonahue

yeah, I just checked and I am currently #208 - just waiting for enough people to drop out so I can get into the one hundreds.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, everyone!  I completed the Holiday Running Streak and decided to keep going.  It's been really good for me.  I'll see how long I can keep it up!  Smile

teileen

Hi Teresa.  Congrats on your holiday streak and welcome to the group!

Est. 2006

Ojo

Yay Teresa!  Keep it up!

Hi, everyone!  I completed the Holiday Running Streak and decided to keep going.  It's been really good for me.  I'll see how long I can keep it up!  Smile

Sara

MM #2929

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I found the group bc Teresa had posted about it. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Zelanie

I followed Teresa's link took Currently 2 days behind her since I started the holiday streak late.