A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

jeffdonahue

February 17th, thanks.
    Wow, you're off to a great start. I have added you to the graphs on the front page.
      Hi there! I am just joining this group. Recruited by Ojo. Smile I like running every day so I am going to try it. I first started back in February and kept it up until the week after my marathon. That week was hellish at work and I just couldn't make it happen one day. So I started my streak over the next day and I plan on keeping it up. Marathon #2 of the year this Sunday. MTA started 4/9

~Sara
      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

jeffdonahue

Hi there! I am just joining this group. Recruited by Ojo. Smile I like running every day so I am going to try it. I first started back in February and kept it up until the week after my marathon. That week was hellish at work and I just couldn't make it happen one day. So I started my streak over the next day and I plan on keeping it up. Marathon #2 of the year this Sunday. MTA started 4/9
        Hi Sara, Welcome to the group. YOu too are off to a great start already - closing in on one month. Happy Streaking Jeff
        anneb

Hi there! I am just joining this group. Recruited by Ojo. Smile
          Hi all! I am jumping in here too, also recruited by Ojo (thanks!). My current streak started on February 16th - before that I don't think it was ever longer than 10 days or so. We'll see what happens. Smile

Anne

jeffdonahue

Wow Ojo, nice job on the recruiting. i wish we had sales people like you at my company - maybe then we wouldnt be missing all our goals for the second year in a row. Welcome Anne!!! Happy Streaking. We really do have a nice group of people here that help keep me motivated to keep going every day. Jeff
            Ojo

Wow Ojo, nice job on the recruiting.
              Usually nobody listens to me . . . or maybe that's just all boys in my house with selective hearing. Evil grin

Sara

MM #2929

A Saucy Wench

Wow Ojo, nice job on the recruiting.
                I was just thinking Ojo should get a job for the military. "Run every day? yah sure that sounds GREAT!""

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

anneb

Wow Ojo, nice job on the recruiting. i wish we had sales people like you at my company - maybe then we wouldnt be missing all our goals for the second year in a row. Welcome Anne!!! Happy Streaking. We really do have a nice group of people here that help keep me motivated to keep going every day. Jeff
                  Thanks! I thought I added myself to the google spreadsheet, but I'm not sure how that gets to the home page? Confused Hopefully I didn't mess anything up!

Anne

Wingz

Professional Noob

Thanks! I thought I added myself to the google spreadsheet, but I'm not sure how that gets to the home page? Confused Hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
                    Looks fine. I reset the range on the current streak chart so that The Record was still up there. It gets to the home page automatically, but has a bit of a delay. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

jeffdonahue

Welcome to two new members today - AmoresPerros and makers. Happy Streaking! Jeff
                      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Welcome to two new members today - AmoresPerros and makers. Happy Streaking! Jeff
                        Thanks, Jeff. And I liked your funny post offering to hold onto all the money preemptively on the other thread Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jeffdonahue

Welcome to FrancesRe in joining our little group of insane people who never take a day off (even when their legs tell them they should). Wink Happy Streaking!!
                          jeffdonahue

Welcome to Teresadfp. Happy Streaking!!! Jeff

Hi Jeff and Everyone:

I just found your group, thanks!  I started my streak on January 1 and it is my primary running goal this year.  After that we'll see if I continue it.  I figure this group might offer the encouragement to keep the streak alive.

David

jeffdonahue

Welcome to the group David.  I (personally) think we have a great group here.  We have some that have been going for over a year and others just starting out.  I try to have at least a weekly check-in on the forum so we can all let each other know how things are going (whether it is getting tough, problems we have run into and how we got past them, etc...).

Also like to throw a welcome out to our other new members ( if you post your start dates I can get you on the graph on the front page.).  Welcome to Hstreet (already have your start date - thanks) and vkay.

Welcome to the group everyone and STreak On!

Jeff