A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

Seanv2

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff. However, I had a false start there and should be rebooted to June 5th. Now that I know people are watching, I am going to have to make sure to stay on my game!

Sean

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

jeffdonahue

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff. However, I had a false start there and should be rebooted to June 5th. Now that I know people are watching, I am going to have to make sure to stay on my game!

Sean

That is one of the best benefits of this group - knowing that we are all watching definitely helps to keep you on your game and keep the streak going.

Also, once your streak gets higher, just knowing how much time and effort you ahve put into it will make you think twice about skipping a day and resetting back to zero.

Best of luck

Jeff

Seanv2

Also, once your streak gets higher, just knowing how much time and effort you ahve put into it will make you think twice about skipping a day and resetting back to zero.

Just knowing I was stringing together five days got me out in the pouring rain this evening!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good job, Sean!  I had the same experience just this morning.  It's supposed to rain for the next three days, too.

jeffdonahue

Welcome to three new members:

Father Russia

Kellytherunner

Kathyrunning

We have a really great group of people here, all to help keep us motivated to running every day.

Happy Streaking

Jeff

PS - Let me know your start date of your streak and I will add you to the chart on the front page.

jeffdonahue

Another new member today

Welcome to cderuyter!!  If you can send me your start date I can get you added to the charts on the main page of the group.

happy Streaking

Jeff

Thanks for the welcome!  My streak started June 1!

http://www.runningnotes.net

Welcome Kathy,  This streaking has gotten me out the door on many occasions when I didn't want to go for a run and have actually had found I felt great.  Don't forget to add the Streak Widget on your Training Log.  It is really motivating to see that number getting higher.
                  jeffdonahue

Welcome Kathy,  This streaking has gotten me out the door on many occasions when I didn't want to go for a run and have actually had found I felt great.  Don't forget to add the Streak Widget on your Training Log.  It is really motivating to see that number getting higher.

Yes, but dont look at the widget until you ahve logged your run for the day, otherwise it reads ZERO.  That can be demotivating. 

jeffdonahue

Welcome to a few more members:

cderuyter

SkBunny

Who are both already off to a running start.  See, now there's some motivation to keep the streak going.  YOu need to not start over just to stay ahead of the new members that keep coming in.

Welcome again and Streak On!!

And thanks to Eric's AWESOME widget I am able to get your streak dates for the chart.

Jeff

Another new member today

Welcome to cderuyter!!  If you can send me your start date I can get you added to the charts on the main page of the group.

happy Streaking

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

My start date is 5/26/09

jeffdonahue

Another new member today.  Let's all welcome Liligo to the group.  Lili, if you can give me your start date for your streak I will add you to the chart on the main page (or if you track it in RA, just open up your log and I can get it from there).

Welcome

Jeff

jeffdonahue

New welcome to Slomike.  Let me know your start date, or open up your log if you log on RA, and I can get you on the charts.

Nice to see lots of new members here lately, as the group grows so does the encouragement to keep going (just think how far down the list you are going to be now if you have to start over) 

Happy Streaking

Jeff

SloMike

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

I've been at this for awhile now... today makes 466 days for me. My start date was 3/11/08.
                              jeffdonahue

Uh oh, another big starter....  Nice job Mike.