A Mile A Day

Today is day 1800 (Read 92 times)

jeffdonahue

Now all I have to do is go run.

On the injury note, I had the colonoscopy last Friday - everything came back clean.  Been feeling better most of the days and actually got a 3 miler in on Saturday which was nice, though man that felt long.   Today it is pretty tight but I have a feeling that has more to do with the position I slept in last night because I was tossing and turning all night.  I'll run at lunch and see how it feels.

Ojo

Glad to hear you are feeling better!  And 1800 is huge -- I can't imagine getting to a number that high.

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Glad to hear you are feeling better!  And 1800 is huge -- I can't imagine getting to a number that high.

If it hadnt been for your little surgery last year, you'd be close to 1500 by now I think.  You'll get there.

Ojo

If it hadnt been for your little surgery last year, you'd be close to 1500 by now I think.  You'll get there.

Yes, you are right.  I don't regret it at all -- over a year now and no reoccurring pain.  I really don't know how I lived that way for 7+ years!  Now if I could just get my piriformis to cooperate, life would really be good!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Seanv2

Two impressive accomplishments, Jeff. 1800 days and running the day you had a colonoscopy!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com