A Mile A Day

Happy 400th Day (Read 95 times)

jeffdonahue

to Mike. Nice accomplishment - keep on going!
      Great job Mike...how ya feeling?
      Ojo

Wow! Congrats Mike! Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nice! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

KvnJns

WTG, nice job

Kevin

Running around the ship

Holy Sh!t!! I had no idea! Surprised I've been running pretty goal-less since the 1yr mark. And since I had such a struggle (from Dec to not too long) with leg pains, shoes, etc my running has sucked. So, I didn't realize what day I was on. Thanks everyone... I'm planning to make some changes that will either include more mileage or more time in the gym. I'm currently on a road to nowhere so something has to change! I love the achievement of what I've done and what I'll continue to do...something just has to change. I've submitted my paper work to the USRSA...I'll be glad to see my name on that list!! Thanks again everybody!!
              jeffdonahue

Holy Sh!t!! I had no idea! Surprised I've been running pretty goal-less since the 1yr mark. And since I had such a struggle (from Dec to not too long) with leg pains, shoes, etc my running has sucked. So, I didn't realize what day I was on. Thanks everyone... I'm planning to make some changes that will either include more mileage or more time in the gym. I'm currently on a road to nowhere so something has to change! I love the achievement of what I've done and what I'll continue to do...something just has to change. I've submitted my paper work to the USRSA...I'll be glad to see my name on that list!! Thanks again everybody!!
                Mike, I feel like we are riding in the same lifeboat here. My running has completely sucked teh last couple of months - actually it has sucked pretty much since the marathon last year. I just cant seem to find any kind of groove and seem to be plagued with tweaks, twinges, aches and pains in both my muscles and my joints lately. this morning during a one mile run (that I was only getting in just in case I cant get to the gym at lunch) I felt a sharp pain in my left ankle during just one step on the treadmill early in the run. But then it went away and the rest of the run wasnt bad. Now as I sit at my desk, that ankle is killing me. I just popped four advil and am hoping it will rest up and stop hurting by lunch. But I dont want to push it too much. I have a race this weekend - my first of the year, and I want to get a good baseline for the year out of it. I definitely need a goal for the year - nothing mileage related I dont think because I started with that and it really doesnt motivate me much. But I just cant find a race that gets me excited this year. Hope things get better for you. Jeff