A Mile A Day

New Streaker (Read 112 times)

mlybrand

Howdy, all.

I am a "new" streaker.  Well, "new" to RunningAhead, anyway.  Today, I completed my 330th day in a row, most of those 4+ miles.  Currently doing 6 miles a day, every day and feeling great (no injuries, so far).  5 more weeks to a year (for those of you playing along at home).

Now, I have been following runeveryday.com, but how does it work here?  What do I need to do to get myself up to date here?  Even if I don't have super-complete running logs?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Smile

A Saucy Wench

Just give us your start date!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

I have put you down with a start date of 7/23/08 which gives you 331 days as of 6/18/09 based on your post.  That is pretty much it.

Welcome to the group

Jeff

Ojo

Welcome Mark . . . although you have bumped me down a spot! 

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Just give us your start date!

It seems Anne is a bit peeved about being knocked down a spot too. 

Welcome- even though you did bump me down.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

It seems Anne is a bit peeved about being knocked down a spot too. 

Hey now.  peeved is not the word.  Although as long as he was going to do that it would have been nicer if he'd have knocked you down as well. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Welcome Mark!
                  jeffdonahue

Hey now.  peeved is not the word.  Although as long as he was going to do that it would have been nicer if he'd have knocked you down as well. 

Still waiting for Darrin to come back and say " Ha, just kidding, I never stopped running - put me back on top of the list."

mlybrand

Thanks for making me feel at home.  Sorry for bumping people down.  In all fairness, it won't be 331 until tonight, but I promise to make good Smile