A Mile A Day

Please check your start dates (Read 170 times)

jeffdonahue

Can everyone please check their start dates on my table. I have updated it a few times by looking at the running logs, but then it occurred to me that some people may run every day but just not log it in. So I think that the best way to do this is just on the honor system. I have the original start dates (I think) for each person in there. If your start date changes, just let me know by posting on the board or emailing me at spongey437@gmail.com and I will update it. Other than that, I will really only put new people on or take people off that have quit the group. Thanks Jeff Oh yeah, I hit 50 days yesterday!!!!!! Woohoo, and congrats to Second Nature who hits it today I believe.
    Pammie

My start date is Jan 28th (still). i don't always log my runs here, as i log as i log all my runs somewhere else and don't always get rounf to logging them here as well
      jeffdonahue

My start date is Jan 28th (still). i don't always log my runs here, as i log as i log all my runs somewhere else and don't always get rounf to logging them here as well
        That's kind of what I figured when I saw yours and a couple other of the logs.

Running around the ship

My running start date is 2-5-08. Great job on 50!! Mike

q day

Great job Jeff! 50 days and injury free (I'll assume). I hope you are reaping the benefits of a daily run, both mentally and physically. Before you know it, you'll be in triple digits, lighter, faster, with added confidence and new PRs! Streak on! D Note: 6+ @ 7:22 on the 14th and your 5K PR is just over 22? Not for long!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Start date: 1/23/08, ok on chart. I'm closing in on my first 30 days as a streaker. I'll post my impressions. Happy 50th, Jeff! Paul
              jeffdonahue

Great job Jeff! 50 days and injury free (I'll assume). I hope you are reaping the benefits of a daily run, both mentally and physically. Before you know it, you'll be in triple digits, lighter, faster, with added confidence and new PRs! Streak on! D Note: 6+ @ 7:22 on the 14th and your 5K PR is just over 22? Not for long!
                Yeah, well up here in MA the weather has sucked for quite a while. But monday night I got out there and had to go back in to shed some layers. It was nice enough to run in just shorts and a t-shirt. I guess I got a little over-excited and went out pretty hard - didnt really realize it until the next mornign when I was supposed to do some interval work and realized I had already done speedwork the day before by accident. But my 5K PR is 21:00 even, though I am still hoping to bust through that at a 5K I am doing the end of March. I am hoping to break the 20 min mark this year. As for injuries, so far so good (knock on wood) but I have been on the treadmill a lot lately and when I did 10 outside today my right shin hurt again during the last mile. Though it may be because I cranked it up for the last two miles from 8:30s for the first 8 miles to 7:30s for the last two.
                jeffdonahue

I have updated the few people who told me they had a change. If everyone else can check their dates to make sure they are accurate adn let me know if they are not. Thanks Jeff

Oh Mighty Wing

Hi Jeff! Congrats on 50! My start date is 5/21/08. Thanks for the fix! It's like a tease seeing 20-something days! haha
                    pfriese

Thanks for doing this Jeff. My start date is 5/8/08 . Paul

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey Jeff is something wrong with the day's column? It's saying my streak is 23 days old... but it's only 13 (if I counted right)... just wondering. Thank you!!!!