A Mile A Day

Good Luck Tomorrow OJO!!! (Read 335 times)

jeffdonahue

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow.  I hope everythign goes well and that you heal up quickly.

<<<<healing vibes>>>>

Jeff

Ojo

Funny . . . I was just coming here to post! 

I decided to end the streak on a high note -- great 12 miles this morning and of course I'll sneak 1 mile in before I head to the hospital.  The running seems to be the only thing calming my nerves.  So here's my grand total including tomorrow:

966 days = 2 years 7 months 23 days

6,266 miles

1 50K

6 Marathons including PR

1 HM PR

1 10 k

2 5 Mile races including PR

2 5ks including PR

I am truly sad . . . it would have been great to make it to 1000 days but now I have a goal when I start again! 

Keep up the good running . . . and run a few miles for me!  Smile

Sara

MM #2929

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Absolutely amazing, Sara.  You will have your next streak going before you know it!

jeffdonahue

Those are some great stats - and a lot of PRs. 

By my math that is about 6.5 miles average per day, which is just awesome (I'm only averaging about 5.5mpd myself so you would have caught me in miles pretty soon)!!!

Jill_B

I fly.

That is AMAZING Sara!  Good luck tomorrow and know that you are an amazing, amazing person!  You will totally be back in your running shoes in no time!  

Bring it on.

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

You are such an incredible and inspirational person. You will be all healed up and running again before you know it. <3

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Ojo

Managed to walk three laps around the hall today. Does that count?

Sara

MM #2929

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I knew this wouldn't keep you down for long! 

jeffdonahue

I was away this weekend, but after posting my runs this morning I have to say it was a little sad not to see OJO written below my name on the streak chart.  Hope your starting to feel better already

jeffdonahue

Well, if by walk, you mean run, and if by three you mean one, and if by laps you mean miles, and if by hall you mean town, then

yes, it would count.  Big grin

Ojo

I won't be running until after I get the okay from the doctor -- hopefully on the 22nd.  I have managed to walk every day so far.  I have been doing my 1.25 rest loop.  What normally took me 12 minutes is now taking me 35 minutes!  This is tough and I hate that I am not even capable to anything beyond baby steps!!!

Oh and the good thing about my surgery:  My doctor took photos and showed them to me.  She said she totally understood the pain I was in.  What a relief knowing that I was not crazy!  I can only imagine that my running will be so much more enjoyable in a few weeks.

Sara

MM #2929

Ojo

One more week and I should be able to try 1 mile!  Can't wait!

Walking just doesn't do the trick -- I am up to 4 miles a day but those endorphins just don't flow!

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

One more week and I should be able to try 1 mile!  Can't wait!

Walking just doesn't do the trick -- I am up to 4 miles a day but those endorphins just don't flow!

Woohoo - it'll be nice to see your name back up on the board again.

Ojo

Day 1 . . . 1 mile.  Let's see if I can get this going again!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Seanv2

Day 1 . . . 1 mile.  Let's see if I can get this going again!  Big grin

Great to see that you're back at it!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com