A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

Str1der

Hey there, just joined in - start was 12/26/08

All runs have been 20+ minutes (1 was only 15mins in the early times).

jeffdonahue

Hey there, just joined in - start was 12/26/08

All runs have been 20+ minutes (1 was only 15mins in the early times).

Welcome to the group!!

Jeff

Top 'O the World!

Hello!  I wanted to get to 30 days before I stuck my nose in here...  see if I could push myself around my little life's irregularities that I let interfer....

start date: 5/22/09

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        jeffdonahue

Hello!  I wanted to get to 30 days before I stuck my nose in here...  see if I could push myself around my little life's irregularities that I let interfer....

start date: 5/22/09

Off to a great start - welcome to the group.

Jeff

Roses Revenge

Hi, everybody.

I've been lurking a bit, but just clicked to join the group.  Currently at 33 days - starting with my 67/09 marathon.  I had to do a bit of tweaking on my log to make it look right since I'd been tracking some other stuff there as well. 

My thoughts after the first month - this is easier than I expected and it seems to be helping me improve.  Okay, I am still old and slow but intend to get older and faster.  I should probably put new batteries in the foot pod of the heart rate monitor and see what it says.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Top 'O the World!

Hey Rose, cool to see you in here!  I'm a newbie too  - just hit 49 days   & I'm thinking the same things about this!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              jeffdonahue

I see we have a new runner in our midst now.

Welcome to old-runner.

Happy streaking

Jeff

jeffdonahue

Welcome to a new member - Act II

Happy Streaking.  Let me know your start date and I can add you to the chart.

Welcome to a new member - Act II

Happy Streaking.  Let me know your start date and I can add you to the chart.

Thanks Jeff, my first run was August 12th. I have just come back to running after a long layoff (8 months) no injury just burned out I guess. I used to go by the nic of backstretch. Anyway I'm refreshed and starting all over again hence the new nic. Act II.

Hey Everyone,

I'm Dari - I just found out about this group from Ojo.  I started streaking on July 4, 2009.  I'm on day 69.  

As I'm training for my first marathon, I had serious reservations about streaking during training but I've found that I feel significantly stronger & less achy than when I was running 3 or 4 days a week.  That's about it for now!

jeffdonahue

Hey Everyone,

I'm Dari - I just found out about this group from Ojo.  I started streaking on July 4, 2009.  I'm on day 69.  

As I'm training for my first marathon, I had serious reservations about streaking during training but I've found that I feel significantly stronger & less achy than when I was running 3 or 4 days a week.  That's about it for now!

Welcome to the group - nice start to your streak!!!!

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Welcome Dari.  I'm just a few days ahead of you!

Welcome to the group - nice start to your streak!!!!

Thanks, Jeff.

btw before I moved to Cape Cod, I used to own a house (back in the early 90's) in Melrose on Penny Hill near Mt. Hood golf course behind Route 1- great town!

A Saucy Wench

I'm back and started 9/14

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

I'm back and started 9/14

Nice to have you back Anne.  I had noticed that you were running again - hope the hamstring is feeling good (it was the hamstring that you injured right?)