A Mile A Day

Some Stats (Read 150 times)

jeffdonahue

So I was curious about how far I've run in my streak and here are some stats about my running streak that I came up with:

Total Runs

Total Miles

961Total Days
    5.5Avg miles/day
    1091 mile runs
     74Runs > 10 miles
    815 Easy runs
    43Long runs
    28Hill repeats
    40Tempo runs
    52interval runs
    17Trail runs
    90Barefoot runs

I have to say I was a thought the # of Tempo runs would be higher, and the I thought the # of 1 milers would be lower - but when injuries hit I would run up to a week of just one milers while it healed so I guess thsoe could add up pretty quick.

Pretty nice stats, Jeff but looks like you have plenty of time on your hands.LOL  You do not have very many 1 mile days

but I sure do, thats the only way I can keep this streak alive and let my legs recover.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

Pretty nice stats, Jeff but looks like you have plenty of time on your hands.LOL  You do not have very many 1 mile days

but I sure do, thats the only way I can keep this streak alive and let my legs recover.

To be totally honest, that number is probably a bit skewed (on the low side)  The reason that I thought the 1 milers number would be lower is because usually on my 1 mile days I dont run exactly 1 mile.  the number above indicates days that I ran exactly 1 mile - I am sure there are plenty of days that I ran 1.25 miles or 1.5 miles for my rest days.

Seanv2

Interesting stats, Jeff. I don't have time right now to run as detailed a report, but I will note that my streak is currently at 50 days and I have logged 340 miles in 53:33:39. I have a long way to go until I am at numbers like yours!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Hi Jeff here are my stats I put together this morning, no where near as good as you but I am happy with them

112= 1 mile runs

41= 2 mile runs

57= 3 mile runs

8= 4 mile runs

3= 5 mile runs

What I am happy about is 234 days now, When I first staring streaking Jan. 1rst. weight was 245, jumped on scale Sat.

morning was 217, A lot of the 1 mile runs where early in the year trying to add miles now so trying to do less 1 mile runs but I still need them for rest days, Thats all I have to say keep up the streaks

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

What I am happy about is 234 days now, When I first staring streaking Jan. 1rst. weight was 245, jumped on scale Sat.

morning was 217,

Wow, that is amazing - and here I sit at the exact same weight as when I started my streak - maybe even a pound or two heavier.  Congratulations on a great year so far!!!!

That is truly inspiring to see how the streak may have helped in getting your weight down that much.

Keep it up.