A Mile A Day

Congrats on 800 (Read 94 times)

jeffdonahue

Nice job Young1 - Wow!!!! how has everyone been doing lately - it's been pretty quiet here. I am just as much to blame as everyone else, with summer ending and tyring to help get prepared to send the kids back to school tomorrow it's been crazy here.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

800 days??? ShockedShockedShocked Big grinBig grinBig grin "Wow!!!" is right! Congrats!

Roads were made for journeys...

Running around the ship

Great job D!!!

q day

Thanks you crazy streakers! I was very aware of my 800th day and celebrated by buying myself some books. I will get a new "Once a Runner" when it gets printed in the near future, I also got the "Competative Runner's Handbook", "In the Long Run" and "Again to Carthage". I love reading about this sport and have learned more in the last 800 days about running than in the 25 years prior. The running is coming along well and I hope to get a new "Streak 5K PR" in the coming month. Then I'll keep chipping away at the lifetime 5K PR. I have my aches and pains, but so far, I have run through all problems. Thanks again, and Streak on everybody! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Oh Mighty Wing

Congratulations!!
            Pammie

Well done Young - 800 is truly great
                Nice work on 800 Darrin! Today is 100 for me, the second time around. My longest streak is at 135 days, so I'll be back there soon. I am celebrating 100 by registering for a 10 miler tomorrow...Smile

q day

Congrats on your 100th Jugdish, and for the record this is my 6th streak (and my longest)! It hurts to get a big number, then have to start over, but the alternative is worse.

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."