A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

jeffdonahue

Welcome today to celiacChris!!!  Let me know your start date and we can get you up on the front page charts.

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Day 1 was on Sunday (the 24th). Very new to streaking, but something I think I need to do to get to the mileage I want.

Chris
      PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

jeffdonahue

Welcome to runCheffyrun - another new member yesterday (though must have been later in the day because I missed it).

Happy Streaking - let me know your start date and I will add you to the chart.

Jeff

I too am bowing to the streaking pressure - my start date was 5/13/09.  I am enjoying this way more than I ought to... 
          Jenny
          jeffdonahue

I too am bowing to the streaking pressure - my start date was 5/13/09.  I am enjoying this way more than I ought to... 

Added you to the chart - welcome to the group!!!!

Hi All,

I have been "nagged" into the group by the Women of the Ladies Locker Room!

Just making a return to the running scene, after a long break due to torn calf muscle after my HM.......

Glad to be here!

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Peer pressure, I just can't handle it.  I'm also a toss over from the LLR.  I said I had to streak for 3 months before I'd join, but here I am, 10 days in... 
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                jeffdonahue

Peer pressure, I just can't handle it.  I'm also a toss over from the LLR.  I said I had to streak for 3 months before I'd join, but here I am, 10 days in... 

Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing

Welcome to the group.

A Saucy Wench

Peer pressure can be a wonderful thing

Welcome to the group.

Didn't you always suspect we were over in the LLR chugging our beers and chanting "Streak! Streak! Streak! Streak!  Hoo-yah!"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

Didn't you always suspect we were over in the LLR chugging our beers and chanting "Streak! Streak! Streak! Streak!  Hoo-yah!"

well, I know that when I did think about it that is somewhat the picture I had in my head, Yes.  And you know, I kind of always pictured you as their leader. (well, you or Zoomy)

A Saucy Wench

well, I know that when I did think about it that is somewhat the picture I had in my head, Yes.  And you know, I kind of always pictured you as their leader. (well, you or Zoomy)

Zoomy is definitely our leader.  I might be more the nefarious rabble rouser.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

Zoomy is definitely our leader.  I might be more the nefarious rabble rouser.

So that makes you VP of rabble rousing?

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

So that makes you VP of rabble rousing?

More like Chief Rabble Officer. More senior than VP.

Chris
                            PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Teresadfp

One day at a time

More like Chief Rabble Officer. More senior than VP.

+1   

jeffdonahue

Please help me welcome to Seanv2 to our little group of streakers.

Happy Streaking!!

Jeff

If you can give me your streak start date I will get you on the chart on the front page.

Never mind, I just checked your running log and put you down for June 1st.