A Mile A Day

Wow!!! (Read 237 times)

jeffdonahue

Just looking at our "Streak" graph and did a little math.  It's tough to tell actually, because the way the streak graph works, if you have not posted your workouts for the past 2 days or more, it considers your current streak to be zero and moves you to the Longest Streak page.

But... that being said, I added up all the streakers on the streak page, and then just added in the two Mike's from the second page because I know they dont post very often but are still streaking.  then I divided the total number of days by 365 and came up with

21 YEARS worth of streaking between our members.  My guess is that is even higher because Kathyrunning and dgrosen both are on the "longest page" but i think they are both still streaking and just havent posted.  And the two of them together add almost 4 more years.

That is really amazing that we have a group of dedicated runners that have put this much time into streaking/running.

Congratulations everybody!!!

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

That is amazing. 

I hope to be back soon.  I'm getting some good pool running in this week and hope to try the treadmill again in April.

Loves the outdoors

That is impressive!  

I was listening to a podcast on my run last week and they mentioned a British runner, who typically I have forgotten the name of, who has been streaking since 1964. Incredible! I just can't imagine how that is even possible.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

MrH

That is impressive!  

I was listening to a podcast on my run last week and they mentioned a British runner, who typically I have forgotten the name of, who has been streaking since 1964. Incredible! I just can't imagine how that is even possible.

Ron Hill - he was a world class marathoner and had a line of running clothing for many years.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Loves the outdoors

Ron Hill - he was a world class marathoner and had a line of running clothing for many years.

It was!! Thanks!

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Running around the ship

Wow! Definetly alot of days!! I was looking at the chart and there a ton of people over 1 year! Impressive!