A Mile A Day

tiny little streak of 24 days (Read 184 times)

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

I've been running for the past 14 years as part of my need to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test, but just got serious about running.  Have now run for 24 days in a row and have increased my weekly mileage from single digits to upper 20s per week.  Longest runs are now 10k training runs.  This month for the first time, should break 100 miles in a month.

I've been greatly encouraged by the forums here!

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

Ojo

Welcome!  Great start . . . keep up the good running! 

Sara

MM #2929

Seanv2

I've been running for the past 14 years as part of my need to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test, but just got serious about running.  Have now run for 24 days in a row and have increased my weekly mileage from single digits to upper 20s per week.  Longest runs are now 10k training runs.  This month for the first time, should break 100 miles in a month.

I've been greatly encouraged by the forums here!

I am at right about the same point in my current streak. Looks like you've got a good thing going on, keep it up!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

jeffdonahue

Looks like you are making some good progress in your running.  Welcome to the group.

Jeff

Yea great start everybody here had to hit the 24 mark,  way to go.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

woohoo!  Congrats!

http://www.runningnotes.net

welcome to the 'streakers' the more, the merrier, you got a good start, keep it going
                chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

After 48 days the streak came to an end. . . thanks to cross country flight plans.  Time to start again. . .

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

This post caught my attention because today is day 24 of my streak.

You will start a new streak and 48 days will be quickly surpassed.

TRUST THE PROCESS