A Mile A Day

What makes a year? (Read 242 times)

I started June 1st, is the 365th day (May 31) the one year or June 1st?

Maybe I should just run til June 2nd to be sure. 

http://www.runningnotes.net

Ojo

I went by the widget number!  Can you believe you will make it to a year -- quite an accomplishment! 

Sara

MM #2929

June first would be the first day of the second year.   Are you going to quit just because you ran a year?  I would wait for a good excuse before I quit.
          June first would be the first day of the second year.   Are you going to quit just because you ran a year?  I would wait for a good excuse before I quit.

It is very hard to stop.  Everyone keeps asking me when I am going to take a day off.  I just say when health or injury warrant it.  Otherwise, I brush my teeth every day and I run every day.  Same idea.  Kathy, May 31st will be day 365 for you.  I started 5/13/09 and I hit day 365 on 5/12/10.  Congratulations on coming into the home stretch.

No, I'm not planning to quit the next day just because I hit it.  I'm just wondering which day to celebrate. 

I will start marathon training in the middle of June and haven't yet decided what I"m doing.  May do the 1 mile on "rest" days of the plan.  But if I feel like a break, I am going to take it.  This will be my first marathon.

No, I'm not planning to quit the next day just because I hit it.  I'm just wondering which day to celebrate. 

I will start marathon training in the middle of June and haven't yet decided what I"m doing.  May do the 1 mile on "rest" days of the plan.  But if I feel like a break, I am going to take it.  This will be my first marathon.

Ahh okay then I guess Smile  Even though I have only run about 1/6 of the days in a row you have, I thought I would give you a hard time Smile

How are you going to celebrate?

Ahh okay then I guess Smile  Even though I have only run about 1/6 of the days in a row you have, I thought I would give you a hard time Smile

How are you going to celebrate?

It's funny, I don't really have plans to celebrate yet.  My only real plan is to run, and to blog about the one year mark! 

jeffdonahue

Congrats Kathy - coming up fast on that one year mark.  June 1st is the first day of the next year.

I celebrate usually by buying a new pair of shoes - just always seems to work out that I need new ones.  Though last year when I hit the 2 year mark I bought myself a Timex iControl watch which allows me to control my ipod through the buttons on my watch.  Makes it easier for me because now I just put the ipod in my back pocket and dont have to pull it out if a song comes on that I dont want to hear.

congrats again.

Jeff