A Mile A Day

The ONLY reason I ran today... (Read 125 times)

Running around the ship

...was because I ran yesterday.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

jeffdonahue

...was because I ran yesterday.
      and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, .......
        Funny you should say that...I just really don't feel like running today at all. I'm going to, I'm going straight to the gym after work to knock out a treadmill run...but man I don't want to.
        Ojo

I think I have gotten over that whole "I don't feel like running today feeling". Might have to do with the warmer weather and brighter mornings. Hopefully the April showers won't throw me back in to that mode again. Smile

Sara

MM #2929

q day

Awsome! I really needed that today. I don't feel like running today! Streak on! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

KvnJns

Today was the first day I didnt feel like running in a month. I am sure it is due to the HM I ran yesterday, felt pretty exhausted all day today. I just now got back from an easy 2.5 mile recovery run. I feel better about myself now just for gettin my butt out there and getting it done. My streak continues........ Big grin

Kevin

jeffdonahue

My streak continues........ Big grin
                Nice.