A Mile A Day

New Chart Help (Read 132 times)

No, that is automatic. However, if you ever need to reset you can change your start date yourself.

Oh Mighty Wing

hmm then my cell must be messed up. because I've had to fix the date the last couple days.
      jeffdonahue

hmm then my cell must be messed up. because I've had to fix the date the last couple days.
        It was. It had a hard-coded date in there as well. I have fixed it. Jeff

Oh Mighty Wing

Thank you!!! OK I know what happened - when you asked us to try and edit... I did... that box! Go figure!!! (I used that box cause it was the only one I could look up... oh besides the name! I'm soo dumb sometimes!)

Oh Mighty Wing

Went on a log stalking adventure... looks like our chart is out of date...
            jeffdonahue

But that is why this is purely a "honor system" group. Some people dont log all (or any) of their workouts on RA. There are probably some that are behind that have not bothered to update. There are probably others that are not doing this any more but decided not to leave the group or have me take them off the graph. Just too much work to worry about it. If I had a way to contact everyone (hoping for PMing in the next RA release) then I could do some sort of a purge every once in a while, but for now this is the best we can do.

Oh Mighty Wing

And you do a great job!! Please note I didn't write that because I was hoping you could do something about it... I put it out there in hopes people will see it and think - oh right, chart, I should update my date! You, sir, are awesome!!!