A Mile A Day

Time to clean up the chart (Read 333 times)

jeffdonahue

Just realized that for some reason the chart hadnt updated in a while.  It still had me under 600 days. 

So, can everyone please go in and check their start dates, check that it is still calculating your days correctly and that the total of your current streak is correct.  I will then go in and resort into descending order.

Please highlight your name on the spreadsheet after you have checked your data so I knwo who has and has not checked their numbers.

I'll also run a check for people that havent visited in a while (my usual 6 month eviction rule will apply).

Thanks

Jeff

I have pulled myself from the chart until I am back up to running everyday.

Ryan

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm going to take a break from running for a while, so I'm pulling myself off the chart too.  Good luck everyone!

Roads were made for journeys...

Sorry to be dense, but where is the spreadsheet? 

I figured it out.  Yay, me.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

mlybrand

<cue laughter="evil">Only 3 more to destroy before I am king!!!!</cue>
              yep, still going. 209 or so.

Get off my porch

Pammie

Hello it has been ages since i even visited this group let alone streaked (that ended beginning of Feb.

I have pulled myself from the list shall remain in the group as i do see myself returning one day but in the meantime i don't want to put pressure saying i shall will get back into some routine. As they say in the movies I'll be back

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I think I screwed up how the graph appears on the front page.  

I was in there to reset and then noticed this thread.

Chris
                  PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Can you remove me from the graph for now.

q day

Not streaking at this time, but checking in occasionally!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Top 'O the World!

Not streaking at this time, but checking in occasionally!

Ditto...

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group