A Mile A Day

quick streak ended (Read 245 times)

Start streaking again to build miles for my upcoming marathon. Damn ice under the snow forced/allowed me to end my streak at a measly 40 days. Blah.

Back at it again this morning.

Scary thing; I was tempted to run on a dreadmill to keep the streak alive. Argh.

Scary thing; I was tempted to run on a dreadmill to keep the streak alive. Argh.

Nothing wrong with that - other than the fact that most of us hate treadmills.  I've done it.  in fact I did it three times this last weekend when we were up in Vermont.  The roads were too narrow and treacherous to run on so i just did a mile on the treadmill instead.

Ojo

Sorry you had to end the streak!

I feel horrible this morning and opted for my 1.25 loop -- in reality really stupid since I feel very dizzy and it is only 20 degrees out.  The things we do!  Blush

Sara

MM #2929

A Dance with Monkeys

Ice and snow is fun!

Around thanksgiving we were up in Vermont and there was already snow on the mountain.  I was running down one fo the roads that crossed over the ski trail (trails not open yet) and didnt realize that under the 2 inches of snow was a slick sheet of ice.  I went down really hard on my right shoulder. 

Snow and Ice can be fun if you are careful.  If you're stupid like I was it can be painful.

Ice = busted ass and snow is fun!

fixed.

A Dance with Monkeys

Hah.  I ran in it twice yesterday.  A little sliding, but not bad.  COLD tho.

A Dance with Monkeys

Hey Oldman, nice seeing you out in the snow this morning!

Back at you, good day for a runCool

The double loop of the 11.2 (no LL) is especially tough with the snow. Should have worn trail shoes. No falls, but oh so close on several occasions.

A Dance with Monkeys

I was thinking about a double loop, but was happy with 14.  A pretty morning to be out!