A Mile A Day

Trying to create a new chart - PLEASE READ (Read 309 times)

jeffdonahue

Hello Streakers!!!!

I am trying to update the chart because it is totally out of whack I think. So I am starting it over.

I have created a new spreadsheet (link below). Please go in, find your name and enter your start date.

If you were correct on the old chart, I have included a link to the old chart so you can get the date.

If you are no longer streaking but are remaining a member of the group, please just go in and type in "Retired" next to your name instead of a date, and I will move you over to the Retired tab. That way if you come back we just need to copy you back over.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but with all the changes that people had recently I think this is necessary to make it correct.

Link to the new chart (no graph yet)
    New Chart

Link to the old chart
    New Chart

When entering your start date, just put in the date in the correct column - dont worry about the formulas, I will take care of those later.

Thanks

JEff

Running around the ship

Hey Jeff and fellow streakers!

I'm still streaking...pretty much the minimum, but I still don't miss a day. Jeff, I couldn't update the graph, but my streak start day remains the same - 02/02/2008.

Hope all is well everyone...one foot in front of the the other...it'll be over in a bit!

jeffdonahue

Hey Jeff and fellow streakers!

I'm still streaking...pretty much the minimum, but I still don't miss a day. Jeff, I couldn't update the graph, but my streak start day remains the same - 02/02/2008.

Hope all is well everyone...one foot in front of the the other...it'll be over in a bit!

Hi MIke, I updated your start date in the chart.  But for some reason whenever I update teh graph in teh spreadsheet, I then cant see it on RA.

Which link are you using for the chart?

Ryan

Okay I am at 20, I think I will stick with this for a bit.   How do I add my name?