A Mile A Day

Weekly Check-in 04/27/09 (Read 242 times)

Ojo

Wow. That may have been the hardest 3 miles of my life. Harder than that race yesterday. Ouch.
    I'm kind of dreading tomorrow's run. I might have to only do 1 just to keep the streak going. My legs are shot!

Sara

MM #2929

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good job on your marathon! I am trying to use 3 miles as my floor. Today was a major test. I have been dreading the run since I awoke. Man, those first few steps were like death. Almost funny how badly they hurt. I eventually got into a rhythm, but no rhythm I'd ever want to be in on a regular day. One more hard day and then it should get easier.

A Saucy Wench

I'm using one on my floor for now for the psychological aspect- I can do ANYTHING for 10 minutes. Although the other night if the kids hadnt already been in the bath when I left I would have gone longer.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

streak is still alive, 78 days?. Ran 2.6 miles before the flying pig. BIG PR at the pig. http://dirkhayes.blogspot.com/2009/05/huge-pr.html

Get off my porch

A Saucy Wench

great job oldman!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Wingz

Professional Noob

Good job on your marathon! I am trying to use 3 miles as my floor. Today was a major test. I have been dreading the run since I awoke. Man, those first few steps were like death. Almost funny how badly they hurt. I eventually got into a rhythm, but no rhythm I'd ever want to be in on a regular day. One more hard day and then it should get easier.
              Have I told you lately how much I look up to you? Nice job, Trent. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

streak is still alive, 78 days?. Ran 2.6 miles before the flying pig. BIG PR at the pig. http://dirkhayes.blogspot.com/2009/05/huge-pr.html
                Congrats on your new PR! Cool The Flying Pig's a tough course! I ran the half a few years ago... Shocked Talk about some big hills!!!

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm using one on my floor for now for the psychological aspect- I can do ANYTHING for 10 minutes. Although the other night if the kids hadnt already been in the bath when I left I would have gone longer.
                  You're fast approaching 2 weeks! I've found the first 10 days or so to be the hardest. After that it gets easier. Really. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself... Wink