A Mile A Day

Post all Resets Here (Read 883 times)

jeffdonahue

Just wanted to put a sticky thread on here for resets so they are easier for me to find. So if you have to reset your streak, just put a post on here. Thanks Jeff
    JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Thanks! I will be back soon.
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
        Hi Jeff, Need a reset--again (July 24). Got shaken up by a budding varicose vein. Panicked and stopped running for a whole week. I now know it's no big deal. Going to have the offending vein taken care of in Sept. I hate resets. I hate myself. But I hate not streaking even more. Saw the new chart, so if you tell me how I'll gladly do my own reset. Yeah, I know I have to HTFU. Seriously. Thanks Paul
          Done! Figured out how to do it. If I messed anything up, let me know. Paul
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Ack! As I went to run at my apartment's office treadmill last night, there were a group of guys hanging out in front of it that I didn't want to walk through. I was alone. It was dark. The office fitness center's open 24/7, but it's just a little closet of a room with one door... and no phone. Just last week I walked up on three guys trying to break into the room. The entryway's in front of the office parking lot... which is deserted at night. Um... no. I'll be running early in the morning when I have to use that TM any time in the near future... Shocked So, reset for me and a slightly different strategy... MTA: reset myself on the graph... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

Oh Mighty Wing

Jeff - I think Mrs. Hub's box got screwed up or something. Her dates should put her at 3 days but it only says 1.
                Jeff - I think Mrs. Hub's box got screwed up or something. Her dates should put her at 3 days but it only says 1.
                ooh thanks...fixed it Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

ooh thanks...fixed it Big grin
                  are you changing the number of days? because if you are then that's the problem. Jeff has it set up to automatically change everyday.
                    thats what I did the first time I think which messed it up, I put the formula back in to make it calculate this time.

Oh Mighty Wing

thats what I did the first time I think which messed it up, I put the formula back in to make it calculate this time.
                      OHHH - you are a smart lady - I like it! Big grin
                        OHHH - you are a smart lady - I like it! Big grin
                        Big grin

Along for the Ride

Guys, I need a reset too. Maybe take me out for now ... I have so much business travel coming up and don't want to ask for the weekly reset. Dead

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Somehow didn't manage to schedule my run as a high enough priority yesterday... hitting the reset button... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

have not been able to get myself to commit to running every day lately. Im going to leave for a little while and then come back when Im ready to go again Smile
                              racerunner1314

hey i need a reset. thanks