A Mile A Day

700 Days/ 4,000 miles (Read 79 times)

q day

Last night I added up my miles and was 16 away from 4,000, so you know what that meant! I love goals and I love numbers. Counting the days and logging the miles, is half the fun. I'm just glad I wasn't 30 miles from 4,000. New goal: 6,000 miles by day 1,000. Set those goals, and Streak on! D (I haven't put all my 2006 runs into RunningAHEAD yet. My goal is to do that by the end of the month)

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Running around the ship

Great job Darrin!! I suspect had you seen you needed 30 tonight you'd have gotten it!!! BTW...what did you buy yourself? Mike

Oh Mighty Wing

That is AWESOME!!!!
          Congratulations - those are impressive numbers.
          Pammie

Fantastic Had to get calculator out i know!!!!! 5.71 miles a day, that is impressive (every day)

q day

Great job Darrin!! I suspect had you seen you needed 30 tonight you'd have gotten it!!! BTW...what did you buy yourself? Mike
              To celebrate 700 I purchased several items: 1) "The Quotable Runner", excellent book. I love quotes and this book covers every aspect of the sport we love. One of my favorites so far; "I don't train. I just run my three to fifteen miles a day" -Jack Foster 2) "The Quotable Marathoner", also excellent, but #1 is better. 3) Jack Daniels; The Art and Science of Running (CD), I haven't watched this yet, but I can't wait. 4) Several Movies; Running Brave (excellent), Chariots of Fire (haven't seen since it came out), Pre (haven't seen). 5) "The Stick" www.thestick.com, to work on my sore muscles. 6) a pair of Brooks trail shoes; several of my friends do training runs on beautiful trails in a state park near my home. I want to run with them on occasion. D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Pammie

"3) Jack Daniels; The Art and Science of Running (CD), I haven't watched this yet, but I can't wait." You'll love that one, i have it, before i watched it never heard Jack speak, only read his book(s), he has a very good sense of humour. I like the man Reminds me - must watch it again