A Mile A Day

I like the cool numbered days (Read 551 times)

jeffdonahue

Jeff!  You passed 1200 days!!!  Wow!  Big grin

Thanks.  I was away on business so I didnt even realize until I got back and logged the 5 runs for when I was gone.

jpdeaux

I used my 405 for day 405. That is all.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So you'll post a photo of the 610 on your wrist next winter November?

(Modified to remove hemispheric bias)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I do not hit the miles most of you do but did hit 500 days this morning, looks good on log but been some days I ask why!!!.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

I do not hit the miles most of you do but did hit 500 days this morning, looks good on log but been some days I ask why!!!.

nice job!!!  And don't sweat the doubt, we all ask ourselves why some days.

jeffdonahue

Today was day 1234 for me.  Big grin

Also, the other day was kind of a cool day too - being day 1231, but only because I happened to start my streak on December 31.

Ojo

Today was day 1234 for me.  Big grin

Also, the other day was kind of a cool day too - being day 1231, but only because I happened to start my streak on December 31.

I like those numbers!

I am sorry to say that I will not be making it to many more cool numbered days.  Cry  I have just counted and it looks like 966 will be my last day as I am scheduled for surgery July 7.  I will be out for several weeks.  I am torn but you gotta do what's important and keeps you feeling good.  It truly breaks my heart but I know I will be back as soon as I am given permission. 

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

I like those numbers!

I am sorry to say that I will not be making it to many more cool numbered days.  Cry  I have just counted and it looks like 966 will be my last day as I am scheduled for surgery July 7.  I will be out for several weeks.  I am torn but you gotta do what's important and keeps you feeling good.  It truly breaks my heart but I know I will be back as soon as I am given permission. 

Wow, Sara, that sucks.

Is this surgery for your back?  And hey, you had a hell of a streak any way you look at it.  Hope everything goes well, and you should find a really nice, scenic route for that last run of the streak.

Ojo

No, not back surgery -- abdominal surgery to remove some organs that don't seem to like me anymore!  Evil

My goal was to make it to 1000 and then evaluate -- it will be tough falling short by 1 1/2 months.  BUT, like I wrote I will definitely be back and hopefully stronger.

Sara

MM #2929

Seanv2

I like those numbers!

Tough break, Ojo, but you have had a heck of a run, and as you say, you have to do what is important. Good luck with the surgery and keep us updated.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Loves the outdoors

No, not back surgery -- abdominal surgery to remove some organs that don't seem to like me anymore!  Evil

My goal was to make it to 1000 and then evaluate -- it will be tough falling short by 1 1/2 months.  BUT, like I wrote I will definitely be back and hopefully stronger.

Sorry that this will end your streak, but you made it to an amazing number! Your streak motivated me to start mine I was so impressed when I realised!

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Ojo

I have a cool number day!  Yay!

I have run 918 miles in 2011 on day 918 of my streak!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

I have a cool number day!  Yay!

I have run 918 miles in 2011 on day 918 of my streak!  Big grin

Very cool!!!!

Though...

Its really only going to be cool at 7:12PM tonight, since you really ran 918.8 miles.  Wink

jeffdonahue

Not a cool numbered day, but I just looked this morning and realized that my streak hit exactly 7,000 miles yesterday.

Also, I am 4.8 miles away from hitting a lifetime 10,000 miles of running.  Sadly, I wont hit that today as the only running I'll be getting in is a 5K with my daughter - but there's always tomorrow.

Running around the ship

haha Jeff...7,000 miles on your streak! That's awesome!

I'll hit 2,000 miles on my streak NEXT month!