A Mile A Day

Congratulations Jeff on your sub 20 5K! (Read 69 times)

q day

Looks like day 207 was a big day for our Leader! His first 5K in under 20 minutes, in less than optimal conditions! One more reason to streak! May you have many more! Streak on! D If anyone asks, your new PR is 19 and some change!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Oh Mighty Wing

congratulations!!!!!!!!
      jeffdonahue

Thank you! I am so pumped up today it is ridiculous. I have been trying to break that 20 minute barrier for a little over two years now and I really do credit my faster running to my newfound consistency in running (aka - streaking). Though I must admit that after that run last night I am really tight this morning.
          Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment. Are you now going for a sub 19?
          2008 goals mile:5 :30 5k: sub 20:00
          jeffdonahue

Well, not directly. My next main race is going to be the Baystate marathon in Lowell, MA in October. But I still plan on streaking and putting in some good mileage between now and then - so we will see.
            Pammie

Well done Jeff. Hope to get there some day. Well we can all dream can't we?