A Mile A Day

I broke 100 days...and now it is over... (Read 200 times)

My can of HTFU wasn't quite big enough and the PF is kicking my butt.  Or rather, my feet!  A few days off & I'll try to start over.  

I'm reconsidering my fall race plans.  I have a HM & a 10K on Labor Day weekend, then another HM a week & a half later, then a full in late Oct.  I'm thinking maybe of running the half instead of the full.  And not sure about the first half a week from today...    Probably just taking time off would be better for my feet, but what fun would that be.  

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    Jill_B

I fly.

Congrats on 100 days and good luck on quick healing!

Bring it on.

Ojo

You did great and should be very proud of yourself!  Hope everything heals quickly for all your fall plans!

Sara

MM #2929

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Probably just taking time off would be better for my feet, but what fun would that be.  

Maybe more fun that making the injury worse

(Course that's a lot easier to say when one is talking about someone besides oneself...)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh noes!

Hope the feet feel better soon.  You made it to 100 days, which is really sayin' something!  Now we gotta get zz streaking... >:]

Roads were made for journeys...

Gotta say that I'm a bit sad to log on to RA & not see a big number on my streak days thing.  
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
              jeffdonahue

Nice job on the 100 days and I feel your pain (literally - as my PF iskilling me lately) and have been thinking about some time off myself but may just go with a week of 1 milers, a good stretching routine, some massage and ice to see if that might help it out.
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Add a run 3 months in the future, and you can see a big negative number on your streak thing Smile

(I think it was Wingz who discovered this.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.