A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

jeffdonahue

We have a few new members - pfriese backstretch jsobo119 Welcome to all of you and happy streaking! Jeff FYI - I looked at your logs to pull out your start date of your streak. If I got it wrong on the chart, let me know and if it changes (ie - have to start over) let me know as well. This is all a personal goal, I am not going to keep tabs on anyone.
    pfriese

jeffdonahue, Thanks for the welcome. I saw this group mentioned over in the general forum and came on over. Not sure if I'm ready to try for a Streak yet, but we'll see how it goes Big grin. Paul
        Welcome everyone. I recently joined also. I can't wait until I get rid of the gaps in my RA Summary Graph. It looks very impressive for the folks who have done it. Run safe.
          thanks for the welcome... I almost ready for my first marathon on may 18th so I will begin my streak after that probably in june... but I wanted to lurk for a bit... or at least observe..
          jeffdonahue

And a hearty welcome to sfh1182 today who is already well into his streak, having started on 1/23/08 (according to his log - let me know if this is wrong). Welcom and happy streaking! Jeff
            jeffdonahue

Another new member today - welcome to racerunner1314. Racerunner, without being able to see your log I am going to put you down as having started the streak today. If that is wrong, just post in the forum when you started.

Sine Metu

And a hearty welcome to sfh1182 today who is already well into his streak, having started on 1/23/08 (according to his log - let me know if this is wrong). Welcom and happy streaking! Jeff
                Thanks Jeff. I saw a link to this group in the general forum and thought I might like being around some like-minded folks.

A lot of pressure in the middle of those shoulders / And we ain't gettin nothing but older / Ain't nothing change but the day we run from / But nobody knows that better than you,huh

Oh Mighty Wing

I have a 2 day streak! woohoo...
                    All streaks start somewhere.
                    jeffdonahue

I have a 2 day streak! woohoo...
                      Sorry for the delay but I finally got you up on the chart. It has been crazy-busy at work lately. And hey, looks like you are at 6 days now. Smile
                        *Sheepishly*-Ifinally respond-Thanks Jeff what a great Idea for a group. I joined but never bothered to visit the forum until today. I feel bad now. Anyway my plan is to never stop. LOL, I guess you've all heard that one before. I almost brokeoff the string a week or so ago, I was at a function and didn't get home until about 11:00pm. I had to getup at 5:30 the next morning, so I really wouldn't have bothered running if it wasn't for the streak. I was going to do just a mile to keep the streak alive but you know how it goes, once I got out there I did my scheduled 5k.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

jeffdonahue

Welcome to a new member - Scubagrrrl . Sorry, I didnt see tha tyou had joined till today but Welcome and happy Streaking!!!
                          jeffdonahue

Hey, two new members today... Mrs. Hub Kerry1976 Welcome to both of you, and let it be noted that according to their logs both decided to honor me by starting their streaks on my birthday (7/2) - very cool. Wink
                              Smile thanks. My streak actually started and ended quickly! ShanHas planted the idea in my head and today showed us the link. Ill be starting officially today.

Oh Mighty Wing

YEAH!!!!!!!! Welcome Ladies!!!