A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

jeffdonahue

Welcome Hawk I found that the consistency has really helped my running a lot over the last year. Also, running one mile on a rest day I think helps keep your muscles loose, while still providing the rest that the body probably needs. Best of luck. Jeff
    jeffdonahue

Welcome Albertoknox!!!! Happy streaking!
      jeffdonahue

Welcome Strings_n_88keys!!!!!
        jeffdonahue

Welcome to jb944! Glad to have you, let me know when you started your streak and I'll add you to the chart on the main page. Happy Streaking Jeff
          jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Wow, that was a fast welcome! Thanks, Jeff. I've been lurking for awhile - wondering if I can keep this streak going. I've had injuries in the past, but seem to do better when I run every day - those easy runs seems to keep me from getting sore and tight. We will see how it goes. I started March 2.
            jeffdonahue

Wow, that was a fast welcome! Thanks, Jeff. I've been lurking for awhile - wondering if I can keep this streak going. I've had injuries in the past, but seem to do better when I run every day - those easy runs seems to keep me from getting sore and tight. We will see how it goes. I started March 2.
              March 2nd - wow, you are off to a great start already. I definitely know what you mean about the easy one milers helping to keep you from getting sore and tight. I have found over the past year that overall my running has felt better adn I think it is because it is more consistent with the streaking.

A Saucy Wench

well....I am going to give this a shot. If only because I am a crabby beyotch on rest days. If I manage to get a mile in tonight I'll have gone since April 22nd. Otherwise I'll start tomorrow. MTA: Plus this will help me keep tabs on jeff in my quest to chase him down Big grin MTA2: ok, got that mile in, pizza and all. Streak started 4/22. I think my longest streak before was 11 days or something.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Welcome Ennay!
                  Jill_B

I fly.

well....I am going to give this a shot. If only because I am a crabby beyotch on rest days. If I manage to get a mile in tonight I'll have gone since April 22nd. Otherwise I'll start tomorrow. MTA: Plus this will help me keep tabs on jeff in my quest to chase him down Big grin
                    WELCOME!!!!!

Bring it on.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Glad to see the pink gloves of power knockin' the miles out! Big grin Welcome! And I hope you catch Jeff and run him down... Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

jeffdonahue

well....I am going to give this a shot. If only because I am a crabby beyotch on rest days. If I manage to get a mile in tonight I'll have gone since April 22nd. Otherwise I'll start tomorrow. MTA: Plus this will help me keep tabs on jeff in my quest to chase him down Big grin MTA2: ok, got that mile in, pizza and all. Streak started 4/22. I think my longest streak before was 11 days or something.
                        Go Ennay!!!! Side Note: Damn, there goes my little advantage of those few extra miles on my off days Wink That's okay though, you still wont catch me Big grin

A Saucy Wench

Go Ennay!!!! Side Note: Damn, there goes my little advantage of those few extra miles on my off days Wink That's okay though, you still wont catch me Big grin
                          you definitely stepped it up since I threatened.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

you definitely stepped it up since I threatened.
                            Never been one to back down from a challenge. I have to make it interesting at least. I still might not win, but I will give it a go. Besides, not having any goal race right now, you are the only thing keeping me motivated. I really need to find a race but the DW has kind of negged any marathons this year.
                            jeffdonahue

Welcome to another new member - Oldman joined our ranks today. Let me know when your streak began and I can add you to the graph. After that, you can just adjust it yourself if you have to start over. Happy Streaking!!!
                                February 17th, thanks.

Get off my porch