A Mile A Day

Weight Loss (Read 170 times)

I have some weight loss goals.   I was looking over my log the other day and notice when I started streaking my weight loss slowed down.  I know there is many other variables that probably connected with this but...   Has anybody  noticed streaking affect weight loss in a negative or positive way? 

On the bright side, even though the losing has slowed my weight has been more stable.   That is probably good for my long term out look.

jeffdonahue

I wasnt really trying to lose weight before but I find that when I am training more, I am more hungry and tend to not even realize how many extra calories I am putting in my body.
        I actually found that my weight stabilized.  It has remained steady for almost 9 months and in only the last few months have I lost about 4 pounds. I have a weight chart on my training log summary page which shows my weight since I started running.  I think the streaking helped me eat better.  I no longer feel the need to "pig out" on the bad foods.  I have had a bag of peanut butter M&Ms in the kitchen cupboard for months and haven't opened them until my husband cracked open the bag the other day.  In the pre streak days I could have eaten the whole pound bag in a sitting. Streaking is consistency in running which gave me consistency in eating.