A Mile A Day

New chart added to front page (Read 67 times)

jeffdonahue

For thost that were having trouble seeing any progress on the front chart because somebody <cough> - Young1 - </cough> is skewing the bell curve Wink I have added a second chart to the main page. This one shows your streak that you have going in the current year. So nobody right now has more than 56 days. If people dont like it I can take it out, but I just realized how the chart doesnt really do anything for someone just starting out, since some of the members have been going for over a year now. Their chart may not even barely register on the main chart, so this one might help to encourage a little more as they see their line grow. So now even jsobo, who just joined our group and is only on day 6 (way to go by the way - keep it up) can see his progress on the main page. Best of luck and STreak On!!! Jeff
    Jill_B

I fly.

Fancy. I like it. Of course I'm still far behind many of you...

Bring it on.

Good stuff! Has anyone used the new Garmin feature on here? I didn't know they were setting that up, but I'm looking forward to using it. I hope you guys heal up from your injuries!
        jeffdonahue

Good stuff! Has anyone used the new Garmin feature on here? I didn't know they were setting that up, but I'm looking forward to using it. I hope you guys heal up from your injuries!
          Convenient too - didnt you just get the Garmin? I had bought one but then returned it after I got frustrated when it didnt work right during a race.