A Mile A Day

30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 86 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jeffdonahue

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! Congratulations - dont you just love all the little markers you can reach when streaking. I still remember being pretty excited when I hit 14 days - having never run two full weeks in a row before that.
        Great job - keep up the good work.
        Pammie

Keep at it Whoo hoo hoo

El Presidente

Great job! Now that wasn't so bad, was it? I got a kick out of looking at your log and the fact that some of your runs are labeled "stupid."

"I train conservatively so that I can race recklessly."

jeffdonahue

And just think, after tomorrow you wont even be able to see that gap on your graph any more.
                OOoooo...I hate the gap. I'm nearing the end of that too...Smile I'll be on a cruise next week for 5 days. They have a gym with treadmills on board and a small track on the upper deck so I should be OK. Congrats on 30 days!!!
                  Congratulations, racing a half mary and being able to run the next day. Impressive!!

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Running around the ship

WoW!! Awesome!! It gets a whole easier from here! Mike

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks guys!!! I was pretty impressed with me that I ran after the half... Took this week nice and easy with real low mileage because my knees are a little sore, but honestly they only hurt when i'm not running!! Thank you all for your support!!! Now I have one month till marathon training begins! I'm gonna do HH Intermediate II and fill his rest days with 1/2 mile recoveries. I'm SUPER excited!!!