A Mile A Day

Count me in (Read 114 times)

Hi all... Smile I just joined the group a couple days ago. I started my streak in mid-October mostly because I found that it was harder for me to get motivation to run after a day off. Now I am on a roll!!

Ryan

Running around the ship

Welcometo the group! I am the same way...gotta run everyday or else I would put it off till tomorrow! Good job on your goals thus far and good luck on 100 push-ups! Mike
        Thanks Mike. Pushups is going good too.. Although, it is suppose be a 6 week program, and I have been at it longer than my current running streak. I am on my 8th week and I am still working on week 4. Tongue I would be very surprised to see someone make it in 6 weeks. Getting stronger though, and now I flex alot and ask my wife which way to the weight room...... to which, she rolls her eyes.

Ryan

Oh Mighty Wing

HI and WELCOME!!

q day

Just checked out your log and that sub19 5K will go down soon if you just keep up what your doing! Welcome to the tremendous benefits of Streaking and our little group! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

jeffdonahue

WElcome to the group.
                Jeff, How do I get on the graph? I notice the link to the google spreadsheet, but I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks, Ryan

Ryan

jeffdonahue

Hi Ryan, I can add you. What was your start date? Jeff
                    Cool, Thanks Jeff. My start date was 10/13/08.

Ryan

jeffdonahue

I made the changes, it might take a few minutes to come through on the chart though. Jeff