A Mile A Day

A mini-streak (Read 30 times)

Seanv2

One of my goals for the year is to finally hit the 2,000 mile mark - I’m already pretty far behind. The main reason is consistency. So, I’m starting a little mini-streak and posting this here to publicly shame myself into keeping to it.

Come hell or high water, I’m going to run everyday until I catch the 2k bunny.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Does that mean run until you hit 2,000 miles for the year? I know it probably doesn't, but it could...

I'm mostly running every day right now because I'm sick of the internal debate on if I should run on not and have just stuck the switch onto "should."

Life's simpler that way.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
      Emil Zatopek

C-R

This is one reason I've enjoyed streaking:

It looks cool with no gaps. Mileage - meh. It comes.

So do this Sean and earn those brews.

127 and counting.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Beer ALWAYS tastes better after a run.

So do this Sean and earn those brews.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
          Emil Zatopek

Seanv2

Of course, I already fucked this up once... but I'm trying again!

So starting today, no days off until I am on track to hit 2000 miles for the year.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com