A Mile A Day

Post Your Milestone for the Week - 5/24-5/30 (Read 162 times)

jeffdonahue

I used to go through the logs and chart and pull out everyone's milestones.  But time lately is limited.  But I do miss those posts each week, so here I'll let everyone else tell us about their milestone thsi week - come on, you all have one.

Okay, I dont have one but I am really looking forward to the end of next week when I will hit day #888.

I hit 60 days on Thuresday does that count?
      Seanv2

Well if all goes as planned, I should have a pretty big milestone this Thursday...

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

mlybrand

No milestones per se, but I am riding high at 671 days.  Now, I am only hoping that my new lacing strategy will make the pain on the top of my foot go away; I have been running through it for a month now and I just can't shake it (curse you streak!!!)

Mark Smile

Seanv2

No milestones per se, but I am riding high at 671 days.  Now, I am only hoping that my new lacing strategy will make the pain on the top of my foot go away; I have been running through it for a month now and I just can't shake it (curse you streak!!!)

Mark Smile

Mark, I was battling some top of the foot pain and switched to "Lydiard Lacing" and it really helped. Is that what you're trying?

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

jeffdonahue

I ahd the same top of foot pain earlier this eyar.  I went to my local running store adn they basically told me to skip the holes wherever the pain was.  So I skipped a couple holes in my lacing and the pain went away.  I tried the Lydiard way and it didnt work for me.
              mlybrand

I am skipping where it hurts.  So far it still hurts, but I have hope.  I have noticed that since I started running I have become a bit of a masochist Smile
                Seanv2

Today I got up, and like every other day for the last 100 days, I ran. Just three easy miles, but it felt pretty darn good. I never thought I would be someone who would have a running streak, but since I started this thing I have seen definite improvements in my fitness. I appreciate all the help and support offered in these forums.

Now, two more days till my first marathon in five years!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Well right now everyday is milesstone but today is 150 days great for me.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time