A Mile A Day

Jeff-Did your streak really end? (Read 294 times)

I am new to the group, but I was already used to "jeffdonahue" at the top of the list.   Is this a mistake or did your streak really end?  Sorry if it did.

Ojo

Have no fear -- he's probably on vacation and hasn't logged in!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Have no fear -- he's probably on vacation and hasn't logged in!  Big grin

Yep, just on vacation.  We have a time share up in Vermont where there is no internet access (I highly recommend this every once in a while).

But rest assured, while I did not run a lot up there, I did get at least my mile in every day.  In fact, this trip was a bit disappointing.  Usually when in VT, I get some really good trail runs in but for some reason (maybe the humidity or the high temps) the bugs were just freaking unreal.  I barely got on the trails and all I was doing was swatting them and picking them out of my hair.  So most runs were short and on roads.

jeffdonahue

I am new to the group, but I was already used to "jeffdonahue" at the top of the list.   Is this a mistake or did your streak really end?  Sorry if it did.

But hey, thanks for worrying.  And you look like you're off to a nice consistent start there too.

Thanks.   I am trying to be really consistent after 30 years of  off and on.  We will see how it goes.Smile

jeffdonahue

Hope I didnt scare you again last week - away on vacation again with no internet access.  Also, again, didnt get in quite as much running as I had hoped.  Hopefully I can make this week a better week for mileage.