A Mile A Day

resets? (Read 261 times)

Along for the Ride

Hi Jeff - please reset me too ... already. Very long workday yesterday and I just couldn't get out of the door. I will work on this, this group is very motivating.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Hi Jeff - You don't have to track my "streaks" on the front page. I joined the group because I plan on working up to streaking, but I don't think I'll be there for at least a few more weeks. I'd like to stay in the group, however, since it's good motivation towards setting my goals. I'm starting week seven of Cto5k. That's three 25 minute runs and four rest days. My tentative plan is to start adding in a single one mile run on one off day. Then a mile run on two off days, etc. Until I build up to every day. I may spend awhile at six days a week. We'll see. My plan is a work in progress. Smile
      ~ Mary ~

"Workouts are like brushing my teeth; I don't think about them, I just do them. The decision has already been made." - Patti Sue Plumer