A Mile A Day

low, low, low mileage week (Read 82 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Well, yesterday I only had time to run 1 mile before spending the day in airports or flying. Today-Friday I'm skiing and so far I'm having a bit of an altitute adjustment issue (I guess that's what you get from living at sea level), so I only plan on trying to run 1-2 miles a day. Oh and for some reason I can't sleep at all... Okay, my complaints are over now. Run an extra mile or two for me!

Bring it on.

jeffdonahue

Just get the mile in each day - skiing is a great workout too, however.... No real sympathy friom me because you are on a ski vacation while I just had to shovel myself out of 6 inches of snow and fully expect another 10 by the time I get home from work. I'd much rather be skiing.
        Run an extra mile or two for me!
        will do!
        Jill_B

I fly.

So despite the east coast getting hit with major snow, we had record high temps here in Colorado and loads of sunshine. My husband and I hit the slopes and had a blast. Tomorrow I'm going to try wearing my garmin (and setting it to "bike") to see how long the trails that we are doing really are (and how slow I am... but I hate falling). I did manage to go to the gym and run 3 this afternoon. The altitute is still a bit of an issue for me and I'm sure the skiing didn't really help, so it was a slow 3. But I'm proud to say that I did it! Now we are off to dinner! I hope those of you who are buried in snow dig out soon - and send it our way!

Bring it on.