A Mile A Day

Seven years today (Read 21 times)

Intentionally Blank

I’m a bit shocked. I don’t think of myself as particularly disciplined or athletic. But I’ve made it 7 years.

Congratulations!  That means you haven't been too injured or too sick to run for 7 years!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Intentionally Blank

And congrats on your excellent run yesterday!

Thanks!  My son was planning to run it and try to win, but he got a stress fracture.  When he was going to run I had decided not to do it, so that I could watch him finish.  Then he had to bail, so I talked myself into it. I’m surprised it went that well.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

C-R

I’m a bit shocked. I don’t think of myself as particularly disciplined or athletic. But I’ve made it 7 years.

Dang and I thought making one year was good. Well done!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

HopkntnHereICome

Awesome feat!  and cheers to many more years!

And thanks to you I now know how to stretch my streak if I go on a cruise.

The only way out is through- R. Frost I have miles to go before I sleep - R. Frost

Marylander

This is awesome, congrats! One nice thing about streaks for me is how they snowball and end up not really requiring discipline at all. To stop I would have to put more effort in NOT to at least run a mile.

jeffdonahue

Nice job!  Congrats.  I agree it can be shocking as you get farther into a streak.  I don't think much about the length of my streak any more - I get up, I run every day.   Period.  Next thing you know, years have passed.

Great job, keep it up.

nimble

Congratulations! It's so amazing how our efforts add up.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work! Smile

Marylander, I think you are right; it's so automatic, it's hard to stop.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.