A Mile A Day

Streak Calculation (Read 174 times)

HermosaBoy

How does the calculation on the streak page work?  Would think once you hit 365 days, you would be at 1 year?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

malr

I've kind of been wondering that myself... Congratulations on the 11 months and 29 days hermosaboy! Smile Who knew 366 days is no longer considered a year!

jeffdonahue

Cant say for sure.  Since you started one year ago tomorrow, i would think it would have called it a year.  365 days is not a year this year because you had a leap day in your year, so it should be today at 366.

My guess would be that tomorrow it will say one year, one day.  It probably just looks a the calendar day you started and when you hit that calendar day again, it resets the counter to the year and a day.  Which makes me wonder what would happen if you started on a leap day.

Congrats on making the year though - quite an accomplishment.  it must feel pretty good, and I can see why you'd want to see it say "1 year"

jeff

Ojo

Are you forgetting that it is a leap year?  Smile

And congrats on the one year streak!

Sara

MM #2929

HermosaBoy

Big grin

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

There was a bug in the streak calculation that did not automatically carry over to a year for a leap year.  It should be fixed.  Yes, this year has 366 days.  If you started the streak on leap day, it will be a full year on Feb 28, 2013.