Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Changes thread for 2014 (Read 27 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

There are a few changes to report now:

After a brief absence, Ileneforward returns to Kickin' Asphalt.

JustMontse and Ram-rw just joined Luckylegs.

And scottydog is a new member of Hillkillers.

Welcome to your new teams!

There have been a handful of other changes over the past week or so.  I will post them soon.  Don't forget to post your miles every week.  

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

A few more updates:

jblackjr from Sole Train came back from Injured Reserve late last week.

Lanie811 from M.R.T. and GrooveIsInTheSarc from Luckylegs came back from Injured Reserve earlier this week.

jblackjr from Sole Train and Granite_running from Corredores have retired from the game.

Welcome back to the returning runners, and goodbye to the departing runners.

And three runners were dropped today because they haven't posted miles for three consecutive weeks.  The dropped runners are:

ktsmitty21 from Team 4midable

garyper from Hillkillers; and

TR_Penguin from Kickin' Asphalt.

There are plenty of openings on teams.  See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details on how to join the Miles Game.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We just made four assignments to teams:

runfree has joined Hillkillers

dwalter has joined Luckylegs

bleary84 has joined Phoenix Rising;

and Carmen315 has joined Triple Digits.

Welcome to your new teams!

PADRunner

Looks like I need to go on the injured reserve list.

Sole Train - mhutchns

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Looks like I need to go on the injured reserve list.

Sole Train - mhutchns

We will put you on Injured Reserve.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We just dropped ZackCB from 4midable and Ileneforward from Kickin' Asphalt for non-posting, and Violinjen from Free Agents just went on the Injured Reserve list.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Duckeye is joining Hillkillers. Welcome to your new team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

There are a few team changes to report on today.

After last week's results we dropped two runners for not posting their miles.  They are runfree from Hillkillers, and bleary84 from Phoenix Rising.

Also after last week's results, Joe-SF from Free Agents retired from the game.  And paulajmcd from Hillkillers will be retiring from the game after this week's results are run.

Three runners will be going on Injured Reserve after this week's results: Docket_Rocket, from Kickin' Asphalt, mhutchins, from Sole Train, and Carmen315 from Triple Digits.

And last but not least, dirty sauce has moved from Team: Available to Hillkillers.

And one question - there is someone who does not have a username, but who has somehow been posting miles on Team: Available.  Because I cannot see your username I have no way to assign you to a team.  Would you either change your username to something I can see, or get in touch with me via PM or Dialog so we can figure out what to do.  Thanks in advance.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Just two more things: Liquidskin from Happy Feet has gone on Injured Reserve.  And runninggirl30 from Sole Train was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Liquidskin from Happy Feet is back from Injured Reserve. Welcome back!

And Phil954 has moved from Team: Available to Pavement Pounders.  Welcome to your new team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We dropped two runners today because they hadn't posted miles for three consecutive weeks.  They are:

staceyloobug from Luckylegs; and

Kathleen 145 from Sole Train.

Don't let this happen to you!  Remember to post your miles each week, or get your team Captain to post them for you.  Or if you need to go on Injured Reserve, have your team Captain let Lanie811 or me know, and we will put you on the IR list.  That will excuse you from posting miles, or zero miles, until you're ready to come back.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

MIRIch just moved from Team:Available to Pavement Pounders.

And Docket_Rocket recently came off of IR and is back with Kickin' Asphalt.

Welcome to your new team, MIRIch, and welcome back, Docket_Rocket!

Docket_Rocket

Glad to be back!  And pain free!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We lost three runners last week - all due to serial non-posting. Three consecutive weeks of not posting miles will get you thrown out of the game.  Don't let this happen to you!

The dropped non-posters are:

guest2634 (Corredores)

NWMN41 (Hillkillers); and

JustMontse (Luckylegs).

Remember to post your miles each week.  If you know you'll be unable to post miles you can either let your team Captain know and they can post the miles for you, or we can put you on the Injured Reserve list, which will excuse you from posting miles.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

After a brief time away, scottydog has returned to Hillkillers, and new runner photobug2013 has also joined Hillkillers.

Now is a great time to sign up for the Miles Game.  Check out the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details on how to sign up!