Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Miles Game - help wanted (Read 15 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

As you may know, aplodder and I act as administrators for the Miles Game, with help from huenix (he is the only one who knows the innermost secrets of the Miles Game - like how the database works).  aplodder is looking to step back from her administrator duties, and we are looking for one person to take over those duties.  This mainly involves running and posting the Nag List each week (usually on Tuesdays), running and posting the results thread each week (usually on Thursdays), and dropping the non-posting runners and resetting the WeekID (weekID is the innermost secret of the Miles Game).  The job is not terribly difficult - it just requires that you have a little bit of time each week.  You will get precisely the same pay I earn for being administrator of the game (which is nothing monetary). You will get the satisfaction of knowing you've helped keep the Miles Game going.

If you have a little free time each week and want to help run the Miles Game, post a reply here, or PM me.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

And we have a volunteer.  Thanks, Lanie811!

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass