Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Changes thread for 2013 (Read 77 times)

Ahhh, they won't care.  Big grin

<Raises Hand>  Are you crazy giving Baboon an admin position.  Have you lost your freaking mind?  This will cause the end of the world as we know it.  The earth may stop spinning and cats and dogs might become friends.  Please don't do this.

Oh wait this is not my team.  Hmm feel free to destroy this team, um I mean give Baboon admin rights!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
    bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

<Raises Hand>  Are you crazy giving Baboon an admin position.  Have you lost your freaking mind?  This will cause the end of the world as we know it.  The earth may stop spinning and cats and dogs might become friends.  Please don't do this.

Oh wait this is not my team.  Hmm feel free to destroy this team, um I mean give Baboon admin rights!

We'll try to give him admin. powers only for his own team.  Don't want him getting drunk with power.

I felt the whole world was so jive 

delicate flower

We'll try to give him admin. powers only for his own team.  Don't want him getting drunk with power.

Feel free to add BCR to our team.  Big grin  Between my injury and ASU retiring, we've lost two our our big hitters.  Kind of like the Yankees, except that nobody cares about them.

<3

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We had several drops today of people who had not posted their miles in three weeks.  They are:

lisa579 and slongbrake66 from 4midable
          ingles and ThaGoldStandard from Kickin' Asphalt
          Hddave from Margaritaville Miles
          brutemis, mmgage and rkymtnanna from Triple Digits.

And ASUnk00 from Sole Train has retired from the game (I think I already mentioned that the other day - the actual drop had to wait until the week's results were posted today).

We have a number of open slots for new runners.  To sign up go to www.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php and follow the instructions.  Then remember to post your miles every week at www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php .

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

EGeary has moved from Team: Available to Triple Digits.  Welcome to your new team!

If you're looking to join a team in the Miles Game, this is a good time to do that.  There are open positions on several teams.  You can sign up atwww.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php .  Then remember to post your miles every week at www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php .

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Some changes to report.  It's possible I've reported some of these earlier (so please excuse the redundancy).

Katie!RN from Corredores has retired from the game.

Pavement Pounders lost neiccchiefsfan due to three weeks of non-posting.

Sole Train lost WMLizard due to non-posting. kathleen 145 from Sole Train has gone on Injured Reserve. And gone_fishing from Sole Train will be retiring from the game after this week's results are run.

Today we moved five runners from Team: Available to teams, as follows:

Corredores got bd24627 and nosweat.

Triple Digits got dcvas, Saigyo, and wshealey.

If you're looking to join a team in the Miles Game, this is a good time to do that.  There are open positions on several teams.  You can sign up atwww.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php .  Then remember to post your miles every week at www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php .

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Several changes to report.  We've had several people dropped from their teams because they didn't post for three weeks straight.

These runners were dropped on March 28th:

kc_king (M.R.T.)
                TeeDoubleYa (M.R.T.)
                bunk60 (Margaritaville Miles)
                running hurts (Pavement Pounders)
                DCDan78 (Phoenix Rising)

On April 4th, these runners were dropped:

bulfrog (Corredores)
                tinari (Hillkillers)
                TXDiversMom (Luckylegs)

On April 11th, these runners were dropped:

MA runner girl (Hillkillers)

fudgepineapples (Kickin' Asphalt)  
                Running again for fun (Kickin' Asphalt)

IngridRN (M.R.T.)
                dcvas (Triple Digits)

And over the past few weeks, bunk60 was reinstated to Margaritaville Miles, and Beth720 was reinstated to Luckylegs.

And Tiger Eyess from Triple Digits went on Injured Reserve.

And aplodder2 from Phoenix Rising has dropped from the game as she recovers from an injury.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I'll fill in later with a few drops, but for now we have a few additions to teams.

Brycedaddy has been added to Hillkillers, and jlowe13 has been added to Triple Digits.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We just moved five people from Team:Available.  Here's the details:

timmcctyler is now a member of M.R.T.

othlasgn joins Luckylegs

slowone is on Kickin Asphalt

texasaggie05 is on Phoenix Rising; and

rapscallion is on Triple Digits.

Welcome to your new teams! And if you're thinking of joining the Miles Game, this is a good time to do that. Look for the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

And baldguysnj was just added to Triple Digits.

Now is a good time to sign up for the Miles Game.  See the Open Invitation to New Members thread for details.

delicate flower

Sole Train needs help.  We have gotten destroyed by injuries and retirements, and we've lost three of highest mileage runners.

<3

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Some changes to report.

baxdaddy went back on Phoenix Rising, following an absence.

awesomesauce was assigned to Corredores.

VAGentleman05 was assigned to Kickin' Asphalt.

littlefiretop was assigned to Luckylegs.

shadia was assigned to Pavement Pounders.

And TR19D was assigned to Triple Digits.

There's plenty of room on teams if you want to join the Miles Game. Just go to www.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php and follow the instructions to sign up.

There have been a number of drops recently, and I have not listed all of them. Will try to do that soon.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Duck & Run has been added to Kickin' Asphalt.  Welcome to your new team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Some changes:  Venomized from Hillkillers has retired from the game.  Doug has been a longtime runner and reliable poster, and he will be missed.  We also had two runners dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  They are SgtMojo and SpartanFan04, both from Pavement Pounders.

And we have four new runners who have been assigned to teams.  They are:

Kickin' Asphalt: Fzabert

Pavement Pounders: runlong

Phoenix Rising: Emmeline; and

Sole Train: runmagsrun.

Welcome to your new teams!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Two runners just moved over from Team: Available: 5Emily13 is now a proud member of Pavement Pounders, and vanessa40 is now on Phoenix Rising.

Welcome to your new teams!