Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Changes thread for 2013 (Read 77 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We had one runner dropped on Thursday for non-posting: Fzabert, from Kickin' Asphalt.

There are openings on teams in the Miles Game. See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for info on how to join.

I felt the whole world was so jive 

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Ileneforward has just moved from Team: Available to Kickin' Asphalt.  Welcome to your new team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

And HRoseC has just joined Phoenix Rising.  Welcome to your new team!  Stop in at your team's thread and say hello to your new teammates.

There are openings on teams.  Check out the Open Invitation thread for details on how to join the Miles Game.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We lost four runners due to three weeks' non-posting.  They are:

abcyates (Hillkillers)
          Montana Peach (Luckylegs)
          Jblackjr (Sole Train); and
          troy41 (Sole Train).

Plus we had two runners go on the Injured Reserve list:

MJ5 (Free Agents); and

nova_runner88 (Happy Feet).

There are openings for runners in the Miles Game. See the Open Invitation thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I just moved four runners from Team: Available to teams.

First, troy41 returned to Sole Train after a brief absence.

The new adds are:

Corredores gets Granite_running

Kickin' Asphalt gets Stevepf; and

Luckylegs gets Sarah.W.

Welcome to your new teams!

And DaisyMae25 of Kickin' Asphalt will be going on the Injured Reserve list tomorrow, after the results are run.  Rest, heal, and come back when you're ready.

There is space available on teams.  See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details on how to sign up.  The Miles Game welcomes runners of all levels.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Pragmatic Runner from Free Agents came back from Injured Reserve this week.  Welcome back!

One of the few rules in the Miles Game is that you have to post your miles each week, unless you've been put on Injured Reserve or have let us know you won't be posting for some other reason.  Three weeks of not posting gets you thrown off of your team.  This week we let a bunch of people go due to non-posting.  They are:

Robert31320 (Kickin' Asphalt)

BuckeyeNurse (Luckylegs)  
              Dr. C (Luckylegs)  
              buchy2009 (Pavement Pounders)  
              I put the F.A.T. in FAST (Pavement Pounders)  

running_crew_dawg (Pavement Pounders)
              NJRunnerGurl (Phoenix Rising).

There are openings on teams, so this is a good time to join the Miles Game.  Look for the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

DiTrying from Triple Digits resigned from the game this week.

Then today we dropped these four runners for three consecutive weeks of not posting their miles:

Kpeacock (4midable)
                Clotorun (Corredores)
                greenbaypackerfan (Hillkillers)
                superjaydee (Sole Train).

And last but not least, two runners moved over from Team: Available to new teams.  bcarv was added to luckylegs, and runswscissors3 was added to Pavement Pounders.  Welcome to your new teams!

There are openings on teams, so this is a good time to sign up for the Miles Game.  See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for instructions on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

greenbaypackerfan is returning to Hillkillers, after a brief absence.  And Poppy Ott is moving from Team: Available to Team 4midable.

There are openings on teams if you want to join the Miles Game.  See the Open Invitation thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

A few changes to report.  Malletgirl02 from Kickin' Asphalt recently returned to the game (after a long period on Injured Reserve).  Welcome back!  And Tr@nce from Happy Feet went on IR a week or two ago.  Rest up and get well.

Last week we dropped several runners due to three straight weeks of non-posting:

gottagitgoin (4midable)
                    Ignispiritus (Corredores)
                    rollcast (Hillkillers)
                    WBL (Pavement Pounders)
                    HRoseC (Phoenix Rising).

There are openings on teams.  It's always a good time to join the Miles Game - check the Open Invitation thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I've been a little dilatory in posting changes recently.  This should catch things up.

On September 19th, RebelRyan from Hillkillers retired from the game and sharpe211 from Phoenix Rising was dropped for serial non-posting.

On September 26th jnoyes from Corredores and runmagsrun from Sole Train were dropped for non-posting.

tessanewlife and ADaveInTheLife, both from Free Agents, have retired from the game.  And Joe-SF has returned to Free Agents after an absence.

mjsmith1223 has returned to Phoenix Rising after an absence.

And jmac is a new runner, assigned to Luckylegs.

Results will be run today.  If you haven't posted this week's miles, get on it!  http://www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We had one drop yesterday.  troy41 from Sole Train was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.

Now is a good time to join the Miles Game. Check out the Open Invitation & FAQ thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Two team changes to report.  Jblackjr returns to Sole Train after an absence, and Angiruns has moved from Team: Available to Corredores.  Welcome to your new team! Smile

Now is a good time to join the Miles Game. Check out the Open Invitation & FAQ thread for details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We dropped three people last Thursday, for serial non-posting. They are:

Marvilosa, from Corredores

greenbaypackerfan, from Hillkillers, and

littlefiretop, from Luckylegs.

Lenarde from MRT went on Injured Reserve.

And glennwelker just joined Hillkillers.  Welcome to your new team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

And we dropped three runners today for non-posting. They are:

Sarah.W (Luckylegs)
                              Reesecup33 (Pavement Pounders)
                              SoulRunner87 (Triple Digits).

We don't have a lot of rules here at the Miles Game, but one is that you are supposed to post your miles each week. Or tell your team Captain you need to go on the Injured Reserve list, which will excuse you from posting miles. Three weeks of non-posting gets you dropped from the game, like these three unfortunate soles. Don't let this happen to you!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We've had a few people go on Injured Reserve: Dan_The_CPA from Team 4midable, and music_girl117 from Team M.R.T.

I think that about covers it for now.

Tell your friends to sign up for The Miles Game. See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for info on how to sign up. And remember to post your miles every week!