Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Changes thread for 2013 (Read 77 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Three runners have just moved over from Team: Available:

DynoSaur is on Hillkillers

SomecallmeTim is on Luckylegs, and

linguini is now on Pavement Pounders.

Welcome to your new teams!

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Yesterday we got three new runners assigned to teams in the morning. Then we lost three runners in the evening, due to non-posting. The three runners who were dropped are:

Jackie_601 (Pavement Pounders)
      UnwoundPuppy (Phoenix Rising)
      vanessa40 (Phoenix Rising).

Posting your miles each week is about the only requirement the Miles Game has. If you go three consecutive weeks without posting you will get dropped. It is easy to avoid this fate. Just post your miles, or let your team Captain know you need to go on the Injured Reserve list, which will excuse you from having to post. 

ETA: I forgot to mention that Let's Go Run from Happy Feet has come back from the Injured Reserve list.  Welcome back!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We've had a few changes over the past week.  runwell from Sole Train retired from the game on November 1, and TakeAHike from Pavement Pounders will be retiring from the game tomorrow, right after the results are run.  And Hipfan from Corredores will be going on the Injured Reserve list right after the results are run tomorrow.

And two runners have just moved over from Team: Available to new teams.  Atlanta26.2 has joined Pavement Pounders, and I'vegotthis has joined Phoenix Rising.  Welcome to your new teams!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We just dropped two people from the game for not posting their miles.  They are:

glennwelker (Hillkillers), and
          andrew jerald (Margaritaville Miles).

Now is a good time to sign up for the Miles Game.  Check the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for the details on how to sign up.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

jblackjr from Sole Train has gone on the Injured Reserve list, and greenbaypackerfan has returned to Hillkillers.

That's all for now.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

These three runners have been dropped because they did not post miles for three consecutive weeks:

jmac (Luckylegs)
              sunrisenmelody (Margaritaville Miles)
              myartymyk (Triple Digits)

PhotogTom from Luckylegs has gone on Injured Reserve. Take a rest and get better!

And BexKix from Phoenix Rising has retired from the game. Becky will be missed.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

A few more changes to report.

SunrisenMelody is coming back to Margaritaville Miles, but she is retiring as team Captain and handing those duties to zeus135.

And LikeHoney from M.R.T. will be going on Injured Reserve status after this week's results come out on Thursday.

Now is a good time to join the Miles Game. See the Open Invitation and FAQ thread for details on how to sign up. And remember to post your miles every week!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

music_girl117 has returned to M.R.T. from the Injured Reserve list.

And KristiRTT returned to Triple Digits.

Welcome back!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

And DaisyMae25 from Kickin' Asphalt has just come off from the Injured Reserve list.  Welcome back!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

One change to report: Dan_The_CPA has returned from the Injured Reserve list to Team 4midable.  Welcome back to your team!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

andee1296 has returned from the Injured Reserve list to Team 4midable. Welcome back! 

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Here are details on the team changes that have been taking place over the past several weeks:

On Thursday, November 28 we lost three runners due to serial non-posting:

jneilt (Hillkillers)

onemileatatime (Luckylegs)  
                          SomecallmeTim (Luckylegs)

On December 4-5, Battman from Kickin' Asphalt went on Injured Reserve, Wallmurr and TWHgal, both from Happy Feet, came back from IR, and Tr@nce and nova_runner88, also from Happy Feet, went on IR. And greenbaypackerfan from Hillkillers was dropped for serial non-posting. Plus iDaneel from Pavement Pounders returned to the game after an absence, and Lanie88 went on injured reserve to let her shins heal.

Then on December 6, Run Muppy from Pavement Pounders came back from Injured Reserve.

Then on December 7, BCarv from Luckylegs went on Injured Reserve.

Then on December 8, hipfan from Corredores came back from Injured Reserve.

On Thursday, December 12, 2013, we lost three runners due to serial non-posting:

runningviolamom (4midable)
                          DynoSaur (Hillkillers)
                          KristiRTT (Triple Digits)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

We dropped three runners yesterday for non-posting.  Three straight weeks of non-posting gets you thrown out of the game, in case you were wondering.  The three runners we dropped are:

Ileneforward from Kickin' Ashpals

5Emily13 from Pavement Pounders, and

TR19D from Triple Digits.

BCarv of Lucky Legs is coming back from Injured Reserve, and Mobo from Free Agents is going on Injured Reserve.

That is the Christmas holiday edition of your Miles Game Team Changes thread.