Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Triple Digits (Read 153 times)

Don't call me Buttercup!

Hey, guys! Please post if you haven't!  The Nag List is huge this week!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

clintmorningwood

Would someone be able to post for me? RW won't let me type

onirocdarb,2.6,4

Ive hated most of my runs until Friday. This week I would like to do some "real" running instead of runs of less than a mile on occasion.

aplodder

Susan

Hi, Triple Digits.  You have a member in Bob's Team Changes thread over on RWOL.  Would someone please let him know where you are?  Thank you.  Smile

Rondog65

Hello All,

I have been posting to Triple Digits for a few weeks and just learned of this thread.  Thought I would take this time to introduce myself:

I have been running off and on for the past few years, but started to really get into running and running 5Ks this past summer.  I am about to run my first half a week from sunday.  I am anxious about the race, but think I am ready.

Ron

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Don't call me Buttercup!

Hi, Ron!  Welcome!

I have been a ginormous "slacker" for the past 5 weeks - out with bronchitis, doing no running, feeling sorry for myself, etc, etc.  Today it occurred to me that I may have been kicked out of the game because I couldn't remember the last time I posted my miles.  (Or lack thereof)  Sorry, guys!  I did manage 3.16 painful miles yesterday, but it was evident that I am not 100% healthy yet.   Boo hiss.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

clintmorningwood

RW just shows me a blank page when I go to the three. if anyone could post for me that would be great

onirocdarb,7,12.6

Don't call me Buttercup!

RW just shows me a blank page when I go to the three. if anyone could post for me that would be great

onirocdarb,7,12.6

Are you talking about the 2013in2013 game?

Rondog65

Hello Team Triple Digits, we seem to be a quiet group and not much activity on postings.  Since I posted my initial post introducing myself I ran my half marathon (my first).  I am very happy with the results and completed it without any injuries.  I have begun training for my second half (5/26), hoping to break the 2 hour mark (hope is eternal) so my weekly mileage will be increasing over the next few weeks.

It appears that our team leading miles runner, hfox7761 is about to drop out as he/she hasn’t posted for the past couple of weeks.

Anyone out their lurking? Please sound off, would like to hear from you.

Ron

purrx3

Smile  Hi ya'll....

Rondog65

Ok we have two of us here:

March 2013 unofficial Roll Call

Aponi

Archaic

Bingo_jenn

Coolrunning

Dac24

DiTrying

Hfox7761

Indianahusker

Irun4bliss

JCizzle

Jogger66

KristiRtt

Ooligna-rw

Outoftheblue

Purrx3                         Present

Rondog65                   Present

SCFoodie

TigerEyess

Wshealey

TigerEyess

Present!

....just silent. Smile

Don't call me Buttercup!

Crazy late to this roll call, but I'm here.  I'm just not very active here anymore - I stick mostly to FB these days.

Im here!!!! Still training for my debut half marathon! It's 3 weeks away! I ran 10 hilly miles last weekend and am feeling really good about the race!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

Rondog65

Hello

Purrx3 nice to hear you check in.

Tigereyess glad to have you on board, we like the quiet ones.

Di2 great to have you check in, I am just learning how to handle RA and RWOL, don’t play on FB.

KristiRTT wishing you the best on your Half Marathon in 3 weeks; I can did my first a short while ago, I remember the apprehension and anxiety leading up to rest day.  But that was nothing compared to the excitement of finishing.  Enjoy your taper and have fun with the race I expect you will rock it.

I have minimal experience and knowledge, but I do lurk about and chime in once in awhile.

Don't call me Buttercup!

Kristi- good luck with your HM!  I'm running my first one in May! Eek! =)