Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Triple Digits (Read 153 times)

TigerEyess

Looks like my first HM planned for June is out. Sad  I've been battling a stress reaction in my left tibia and it keeps flaring up every time the PT clears to me to add more mileage.

Im on the IR list for now, I'm running just the bare minimum on the treadmill.  I can't even do any "good" cross training (give me a killer step class any day...).  I miss my long runs!!

Don't call me Buttercup!

Oh, no! So sorry to hear it.  I hope you're healed up soon!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

aplodder

Susan

Hi, Triple Digits.  Not sure how active this thread is anymore, but you guys have a couple of members over at RWOL who would probably like to meet some of you.

Triple Digits Thread on RWOL

I think they're newer on the team, so if you get a chance to go say hi and maybe let them know where you're hanging out primarily, I'm sure they would appreciate it.  Thank you.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hi Team Triple Digits, I've just been added to this group, I am new to this miles game thing. I chose SoulRunner87 for my name, so if you see that name it is FreeSoul87.

Right now I am ranging between 20-25 miles a week but hopefully I will be sticking closer and closer to 25 soon.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)