Team Kickin' Asphalt (Read 208 times)

kettledrum

Kettledrum reporting for duty!

Who's out there?  I know I recognize a few names on the team Smile

Ball of Fury

I'm here!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

kettledrum

Cool  Smile     Is our team not very chatty, or do they all hang out elsewhere?  

Docket_Rocket

We hang out in FB, kettledrum.  We used to be chattier than now.  This thread might be a kick in the you know what.  I'll link it to the FB group and see whether we can attract the rest of the victims!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Me!

D., I didn't know we had a FB group...I just requested to join.  Thanks!

Docket_Rocket

Me!

D., I didn't know we had a FB group...I just requested to join.  Thanks!

So that's you, LOL.  I always confuzzled my RWOL folks.  Off to approve you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

toyger

Yay! I'm here, checking in.

Thanks, kettledrum, for starting the thread.

I ran a tough trail race last weekend and am still recovering from it. Yesterday, I ran a slow 3 miles and felt pretty good. I cross-trained today==3400 yards of lap swimming plus weights.

Tonight, I'm going out to dinner with some friends/colleagues.

Is Battman on RA yet??

Jen

toyger

7 miles along the James River this morning. Nice day! Sunny and mid-50s.

Jen

kettledrum

Missed a run over the weekend.  Sad  Came down with a cold and had family in from out of town.  Ugh.   But got in almost 5 miles last night after work, but it was more difficult than I expected...maybe just an off day or maybe because I'm sick?

cmb4314

7 miles tonight for me.  Super duper slow recovery pace, especially since I had to push my Sunday LR off to Monday because of obnoxious amounts of snow, so I'm missing the SRD that I was supposed to get after the LR.  I even might cut a few of tonight's miles, actually, depending on how I feel.  

Last week and this week were supposed to be 50 and 54 miles, but with pushing off the LR, for logging purposes they are going to be 32 and (hopefully) 72 since I will technically have two long runs within the current 7 day window, and none in the previous.

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  I was on the nag list but I posted now.  Don't whip me.  Wait, I'm your captain and I do the whippings around here.

Never mind.

NAG LIST:

battman (Kickin' Asphalt) 1
                        Docket_Rocket (Kickin' Asphalt) 1
                        heavy hoofer (Kickin' Asphalt) 1
                        runslikeagrandma (Kickin' Asphalt) 1
                        TR_Penguin (Kickin' Asphalt) 1

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

I'm just glad there is no initiation that involves whipping the new guy on the team!

Docket_Rocket

I'm just glad there is no initiation that involves whipping the new guy on the team!

Say who? Joking

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

Ahh, I knew I shouldn't have said anything.....   So when does this punishment take place?

Docket_Rocket

I am not going to tell you so you can live in fear.  And if you miss a posting week or be late, I don't know what can save you!

Damaris

Fundraising Page