Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

TEAM CHANGES THREAD (Updates By Bob in Pittsburgh) (Read 405 times)

OK Thanks.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

(cross-posted from RWOL):

Some more team changes to report:

not_racecat from 4midable was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  jedigunnie26.2 is assigned to 4midable as a replacement.

Agalvan and Gator eye were dropped from M.R.T. for non-posting, and RobinCD has retired from the Miles Game.  M.R.T. gets three new runners:  ap4, CSpirkRun, and Joe in Raleigh.

Ram from Pavement Pounders was dropped for non-posting.  buchy2009 joins the Pavement Pounders.

And Vera Lee from Triple Digits has retired from the Miles Game.  BatgirlSR is assigned as a replacement.

Welcome to your new teams!  

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Ngarciaf

One more change: Amygdala from M.R.T. has retired from the game, and is replaced by ngarciaf. Welcome to your new team!

looking forward to it!!!
        bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

cross-posting from RWOL:

aplodder should be posting this week's results soon.  Before that, there are some changes. 

BenTN from Hillkillers has retired from the Miles Game.  abcyates joins Hillkillers.

MeredithC from Luckylegs was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  Luckylegs is at full strength, so they do not need a replacement runner.

Run Muppy of Pavement Pounders has gone on the Injured Reserve list (get well soon!).  marinad joins the Pavement Pounders.

zbonii of Phoenix Rising was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  UnwoundPuppy joins Phoenix Rising.

And Provence of Triple Digits has retired from the Miles Game.  TikkTok re-joins Triple Digits.

Welcome to your new teams!  cheers 

And if you're thinking of joining the Miles Game, the wait list is short right now.  Just go to www.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php and follow the instructions.  Then post your miles each week at www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php .

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

(cross-posting from RWOL):

Some team changes to report, and there will be more changes later.

MI Running Mama from Corredores was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  gaspingforbreath joins Corredores.  And Roy White from Corredores has gone on Injured Reserve.

12easymiles from Happy Feet has gone on Injured Reserve, and Badger has joined Happy Feet.

diannetics and zircadia from Hillkillers were dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  Bin Running and rollcast join Hillkillers.

SophiasMomRuns from Luckylegs was dropped for three weeks of non-posting, and RunCourtGrl has retired from the game.  Luckylegs gets kristin10185 as a replacement runner - and will get one more runner to be named later.

ashinaz and baxdaddy from Phoenis Rising were dropped fror non-posting. zbonii and LisaHampton join Phoenix Rising.

Welcome to your new teams!  cheers

And just a few more things to mention.  The Miles Game recognizes that most of us get a little out of our normal routines during the holidays.  But we've noticed that a number of people have stopped posting for three weeks, gotten thrown off of their teams, and then started posting again.  Please post your miles each week - even if they're zero.  Or ask to be put on Injured Reserve if you know you won't be posting for several weeks.  We're easily confused here and it just adds to the confusion when people do this.

And the Miles Game needs new runners.  You can sign up by going towww.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php - and then post your miles each week at www.huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php .

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

(cross-posted from RWOL):

I'll be starting a new Team Changes thread for the new year very soon.  Thee are some changes to report, and some information to be filled in later.  Here's the latest team additions:

Roy White from Corredores has gone on Injured Reserve.  bd24627 joins Corredores.

12EasyMiles from Happy Feet went on Injured Reserve, and was replaced by Badger.

Hey Doc and MorganEdge from Hillkillers were dropped for non-posting.  CrazyBookkeeper and rebelryan join Hillkillers.

tyralia joins Luckylegs.

lilmsrunner from Pavement Pounders was dropped for non-posting.  MorganEdge joins Pavement Pounders..

FlashBazbo and SocuteMD from Triple Digits were dropped for non-posting.  And Rondog65 and KristiRTT join Triple Digits.

And if you've sent me a Private Message during the past several days - I have received it, but I have not been able to respond to it.  I should be able to do that again soon. Happy New Year, and welcome to your new teams!

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Some changes to report:

Roy White from Corredores is back from Injured Reserve.

katom6878 from Hillkillers was dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  tinari joins Hillkillers as a replacement.

daneel and memrun from Pavement Pounders were dropped for three weeks of non-posting.  countrycruiser and neicchiefsfan join Pavement Pounders.

mysunshine from Phoenix Rising was dropped for non-posting; chrismerk99 joins Phoenix Rising.

And Triple Digits loses BatgirlSR and Maya_Lily due to non-posting.  And Karen M in OR has been on Triple Digits since the dawn of the Miles Game, and until last month had been Captain of Triple Digits since about forever.  Due to a change in her work schedule Karen has retired from the Miles Game (but she is not retiring completely from RWOL).  Hats off to Karen, and good luck!  Triple Digits gets lonestarchick, MN_Newbie, and onirocdarb as replacements.

Welcome to your new teams!  cheers