Team MRT (Read 355 times)

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Moving thread to here...roll call: Lanie811
    Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

*wave*

Present and accounted for. Big grin

Got 1.1 easy miles in tonight after Cub Scouts. It's feeling like fall now. Got a couple strange looks by people that I passed while running in shorts tonight. I like that. Big grin

lsp

Lump Off

Okay, now you all are just being funny, but I am here (and not at RW and not at our other thread....just here)

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Team updates for this morning...TheMomZom is no longer with us due to not posting BUT we get MothAudio!!! That news just made my day! Welcome to the team Moth! I am the team captain, Runsw/scissors is my co-captain! We have a thread on RWOL, RA and FB so wherever you decided to post, its all good! I look very forward to learning even more than I have so far from you my friend! Normally new folks would be asked to share something about themselves but since you've been around for a while, I'll leave it up to you! Thanks for joining!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Whoa!

Hey Moth!

TriciaRuns

Hi guys!  I found you.  I see that Moth is now on our team.  That's great.  I don't think he posts on RunningAhead  but he still posts at RW and I know he is on Facebook as well. 

I ran 7.5 this morning with a group and ran at around a 9:30 pace.  I had some sub 9s in there and even a 8:40 ish which was pretty great, especially since it didn't feel that tough.  Hoping to get around 40ish miles this week.  My goal is to go into the new year with better consistancy so when I start Marathon Training I won't have to battle with that. 

Hope everyone is having a good week!

-Tricia

PRs

26:32 - 5k

53:16 - 10k

1:58:47 - HM

not lazy, just tired

Whoa.. Moth on our team - good news! No running for me today, skiing instead. Guess I better get my ski stuff on. Have a good day everyone!

Not if it makes sense.

I got 3.1 in last night. It's finally starting to get cold here (wind chill 27). Saturday it was 70 stupid weather. Still working on what to wear when I go for runs (I do this every year). This time I'm writing down what I wear in what conditions. Then we'll see if I remember to check back next yearBig grin. I'll go out again tonight. 1 mile is on the list.. I'm going to try and get some weights in tonight also.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Just a short 2.5 for me this morning. My 1.5 mile solid wasn't as fast as it was Tuesday (18:50) but I am more happy just for getting something in. Am planning on 6 run/walk miles tomorrow then will plan on getting something in again on Sunday, hoping for at least 5 with another 1.5 solid miles!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Taper madness here...  saw a runner this morning, had the strong urge to go run.  I didn't just hanging out until Marathon sunday...

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

What marathon is it Sly? Do they have it so tnat we can track you during the race? If not, post your time as soon as you can, the RR can come later...good luck to you! So excited for you! Do you have a specific time goal?
                          Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

What marathon is it Sly? Do they have it so tnat we can track you during the race? If not, post your time as soon as you can, the RR can come later...good luck to you! So excited for you! Do you have a specific time goal?

Dallas Marathon (formerly White Rock Marathon).

They have a runner tracking system, text or email.  But I am running with runkeeper elite, hopefully the battery will last the entire run.

I'll keep this link up for the race, you should be able to watch the progress.

My initial plan is just to break 4:00, but I have a stretch goal to hit 3:40 - 3:45.

Thanks for the support! Getting nervous!

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Awesome thanks Sly! Praying you meet your goals! Do you know what your bib number is yet?

Awesome run for me this morning folks! I alternated running and walking in half mile increments for the first 3.5 miles then ran 2 miles solid then walked the last half mile! Total distance 6 miles. I could feel my legs (quads) during my runs but all feel well now. It'll be interesting to see how my legs feel in the morning...may get out for a walk just to keep things loosened up. I found that my "feel good" pace is 13:00--I'll take it (for now!)...Hope all is well for everyone this weekend!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

About to leave for packet pickup: 

I had a 1 mile fun run this morning. Was to be with my DD but she had a fever last night. So! We decided she would ride in the stroller and guide! I have to admit I felt a little guilty vanquishing all of my opponents, but the DD was egging me on. 1 mile at 6:58 with 75 lbs of kiddo and stroller.

We hung out and clapped the 5krs in.

Congrats on your morning run Lanie!