Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team MRT (Read 355 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Sb yes I did! Feel like I have been blasting it everywhere. Here ya go: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/runningdonuts/forum/49324990807e4454a66bd01945a767ee/resume#focus
    Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

TEAM: I probably wont' be on here again for a couple of days but wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday! For those of you who are travelling or are facing wintry weather, please be safe! HUGS to all!

not lazy, just tired

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays All! And off I go to brave the grocery store.

Not if it makes sense.

Hello everyone. Got 4 miles in today at the gym the bike path I use is still ice covered and don't want to start my vacation with anything broken.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and all travels are safe.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

3 this morning at 8 min. Wet and humid in Louisiana, missed the storm front by 2 hours. Actually stood on the porch and though about going out for round 2 in the storm.

not lazy, just tired

Just skiing and eating today. Now playing with my new iPad mini.

Not if it makes sense.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Happy New Year y'all! I hope everyone had a happy and safe night last night and I wish you all the best in your running goals for this year!

Not quite right

Happy New Year all too Smile

Got out for a easy 2 miles

lsp

Lump Off

Happy 2013 team.  All the holiday craziness is over so perhaps I'll get back into a good running schedule.

Sly - did you ever find a cause for the ab pain or what it just one of those things?

I just posted my 0 for last week and was feeling pretty bad for all the 0 I've posted, and then I noticed many of us did not run over the holidays.  Whew!  It wasn't just me.

lsp

Lump Off

Hey Team - where are you all?

January is going well for me (4 days in).  This month is build my miles back up month - wahoo!

ap4

Hey all,

I'm still here, plodding along with my miles.  Good job getting back with the running Superbunny! Plan for the day is 5 miles, recovery pace....once the weather warms up a little.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Im actually  more out than in but check in here at least a couple of times a week, probably will check in here more often...seems like the spam at RWOL is out of hand again! Got out again this morning/afternoon for 8 miles, most of it was walking tho...my quads are killing me from the short running that I did Thursday night with Joey (my DH)...I guess this is the payback for being as lazy as I had been the last 3 wseeks. LOL! Don't forget to post your miles tomorrow or Monday at the latest!

lsp

Lump Off

Lanie - I hear you on the sore quads.  I took the last month off in 2012 and this week has brought me all kinds of leg pain.  Next week will be much better.

I've checked RW a few times and must have always gotten the bad moments because it was a mess every time.  I think I've given up on them for a bit.  On the other hand, I'm testing out the training log here and it's pretty cool.

Sorry I haven't checking like I should. Hope everyone had good holidays.

Got 19.1 miles in for the week. Mostly inside since the road to the bike path I use is still ice covered.

Run Long, and Prosper!

Happy New Year! Finally got some miles in for the team, although it was only 3. This week should be much better.

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson